madin88 has left us ... forever :(

izeman

1 GW
For those to whom it may concern:

Many members here for sure know user madin88, a long time member of the forum, and a friend of mine, that I encountered here on the forum.
We become, let's say buddies, as friends it maybe too close, but we had a chat now and then, and I met him in person several times.

He was always helpful, and a nice person. Suddenly, some time ago, I noticed that my last conversation from February this year was unanswered (well Corona made personal contact difficult), and I started to investigate. Call his phone, but his box immediately answered.

So I investigated at his home's county (a small village here in Austria) town hall, and asked if they may new him, and can help me, and they told me that he's left us on Feb-18th 2021. He was 32 years old. Because of personal data concerns I was not given the cause of death, but I hope he died w/o pain. :(

Rest in peace Martin!!

Yes, it is sad. You always wonder when someone in that age without known illness passes away.
I dont know if he was depressed or anything, or if it was some sort of accident or whatever.
Alex posted about it a month ago in madins motor tread:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=91144&start=150

Back