CANADA - CANADA - CANADA !!!!

Congrats to my northern neighbors! IMHO you outplayed us, a very deserved win. It's your night to celebrate! Enjoy and be proud!

Indeed. Canada seemed to be more aggressive than the United States in the game.

etard said:
Yes, almost as amazing as your curling victories. :roll:

hehehe now THAT's a riveting sport isn't 'eey' sliding a round rock down the ice and sweeping in front of it like a wiminez doing housework, manly stuff 'eey' have to be proud of winning gold in that :: cough :: "sport" :mrgreen:

Only two sprots in the Winter Olympics worth watching are the Wiminez half pipe and the wiminez arial IMHO...well..until enoob and myself get our campaign happening so female nekkid doubles luge is in the games... :mrgreen:

KiM

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
pwned, bitchez!
C'mon don't act like we didn't make you earn it. :roll:

Congrats to Canada!

AussieJester said:
etard said:
Yes, almost as amazing as your curling victories. :roll:

Only two sprots in the Winter Olympics worth watching are the Wiminez half pipe and the wiminez arial IMHO...well..until enoob and myself get our campaign happening so female nekkid doubles luge is in the games... :mrgreen:

KiM

Maybe it should be in the Summer Olympics, right next to the Beer Pong events. :lol:

I actually wouldn't mind mixing it up with that redhead on the Canadian curling team though.

The one of our two gold medal girls Lydia Lassila is posing in mens magazine
FHM or Zoo i forget which now, should be worth a look..I think there are a few of the German
hockey players that went buff in Playboy too?

KiM

AussieJester said:
the German
hockey players that went buff in Playboy too?

KiM

:shock: filthy filthy filthy :twisted:

Im not one to judge . if people wanted to give me money to see me necked i wouldnt own clothes.

Hey KiM... your not going to believe this hey.. but I've taken a liking to curling this olympics! :twisted: I started watching it on travel in the hotel, then when I visited my daughters in college last weekend, they were watching it too! :shock:

Curling rocks the house! :mrgreen:

You have to admit Norway sure set the fashion: ..look at that concentration, the broom technique! These guys are pro's for sure...

bigmoose said:
You have to admit Norway sure set the fashion: ..look at that concentration, the broom technique! These guys are pro's for sure...

oh Moose Moose Moose say it isn't so hahaha...I guess if i need my workshop swept in post hast ill be calling the Norwegian curling team then :mrgreen: The media here reported on the curling and it was a lot of tongue in check sort of stuff with them saying how exciting and riveting it was, they had trouble not laughing as they said it...I guess it could be likened alot to lawn bowls same idea get the rock/bowl closest to the mark in bowls case the jack... Least with curling its not a bunch of 99 year old silver haired ladies playing it :) Seems very popular over there though thats for sure, the stadiums were full when the game was on, perhaps i need to see a LIVE match hey!! haha

KiM

My brush with curling came in the winter of '62-'63. Lived in the small town of Kitscoty in Eastern Alberta, Canada. Got talked into joining the school faculty curling league. It may not have taken much athletic ability, but spending the evening at a "naturally" cooled rink (the walls stopped several feet from the ground), when the temperature drops to -30 F takes a long time to recover.

So I have always enjoyed just watching the curlers ever since. :D

People actually listen to curling broadcasts live on the radio.
The Weegies excel at it because it's just about the only olympic sport where alcoholics can successfully compete.

Zoot Katz said:
People actually listen to curling broadcasts live on the radio.
The Weegies excel at it because it's just about the only olympic sport where alcoholics can successfully compete.

Oh and heres me thinking the red nose and cheeks were from the cold...alcohol explains why
it is so appealing to the people now, im surprised the Austrlians dont have a team we excel
at getting pissed :mrgreen:

KiM

Oh bigmoose say it aint so :|

My father is sick with the curling . Used to beg him to go as a kid untill i actually got to curl a few times, luckily i never caught the affliction . combine a mild lower back workout/stretch with the household chore of sweeping a clean floor till your arms are sore topped of with some half drunk hoser yelling at you to sweep harder , stop , then harder again and well thats curling.

Its only saving grace is that (when not televised) most of the time you can play that game loaded with a drink in hand , yes on the ice.

In my opinion it is an Olympic effort for them to do it sober must be an incredible challenge.

all thats left to do with that sport is add judges to the rock throwing part so it can be as manly as ice dancing.

enoob said:
so it can be as manly as ice dancing.

They should all strive to be as manly as that KD Lang chap that sang at the opening now thats some masculine shit right there enoob :mrgreen:

KiM

Lowell said:
Olympic hotties =)

Kimiko+Zakreski+1.jpg

Kimiko+Zakreski.jpg

zakreski+Kimiko.jpg

thumb.display.php
:shock: :shock: :shock: Fwoar!!!!

I missed the game unfortunately, but very pleased for Canada. It's my other country :) My GF is from Winnipeg (we met in Vancouver). Now she lives in Perth where it's 42'C above zero.

Thanks guys (KiM & enoob)! You have made me smile this morning. That is a good thing!

I really liked ice fishing and Labatt Blue in the days of my youth... now because of health I am lucky to have a MGD light "64" once a week at 2.4 grams of carbs... Some things just don't seem the same in my ol' age... I wonder why? :wink:

gogo said:
Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
pwned, bitchez!
C'mon don't act like we didn't make you earn it. :roll:

Congrats to Canada!

dewd, did u even watch the game?? :p

team usa never once held the lead.
weren't even equal to the task cept for the last 30 sec of the game.
and even that required an extra man to pull it off!
face it, pulling the goalie is a hail-mary, on ur knees praying for a miracle desperation play.

it's a righteous pwn. 8)

Back