Mr_Lyen_Packaging_example.jpg

OVER SEVEN foot of bubble wrap for TWO Infineon 12fet controllers
Mr Lyen YOU PWN packaging SiR As you can also see there is more than
AMPLE foam noodles, SO if ANYONE receives a damaged Lyen Controller you can
be assured it ain't Mr Lyens fault!

Cheers Mr Lyen..

KiM

p.s I must also add i have received a few packages from Mr Recumpence SiR
and he is a VERY VERY close second to this degree of packaging VERY close...
top job fellas i wish every parcel i received was packed so well!

He doesn't just ship that way for international packages either.
It took me 5mins of cutting through foam and bubble wrap just to figure out what was in my box from Lyen, and it was only going two states north of him.
Excellent packer/shipper.

Great job, and a hell of a contrast to a Curt receiver hitch for my Prius that I received earlier this week. This lump of steel, weighing maybe 25lbs or so, was packed in a cardboard box with NO packing at all, it was literally rattling around in a big box maybe three feet long. Needless to say, when it arrived here in England, all the way from Texas, USA, it was no longer actually in the cardboard box. The parcel company girl handed me the smashed up empty box, together with the receiver hitch as a loose item............

Nice to know that people like Lyen understand the need for good packaging, given the way shipping companies manage to beat stuff up.

Jeremy

Damn Right !!! +++++5 !

After working at a shipping company for 13+ years, i love to see a box packed right !.. rare breed of human they are that can box something properly.. a package done up like this will survive t he worst courrier handling without any problems !

8) .. good job man !

I didn't even know how well Lyen packed stuff, since my package went to LFP to bring down. That's just another feather in his cap, because he's been A+ in customer service in all other respects too.

No doubt already on the vendors to gravitate to thread. :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for your compliment guys! I actually love to "mummy" stuff as a hobby when I was a kid. LOL

It is actually a fun thing to do. I should be qualified as a certified mummy wrapper by now. :mrgreen:

Lyen

I should have taken a picture of my package from Mr. Lyen. He is a packing arteest! I bought a 26" 9C wheel, 12 FET Controller and a few other small bits and pieces. He not only carefully wrapped each piece, he also taped them to the wheel, so they did not rattle around. This man is wonderful! Most excellent businessman! He will most definately get more of my money. :D

just looking at his avatar makes me want to buy from him-if your going to spend your money,have it wrapped like a mummy. :lol:

Lyen said:
Thank you very much for your compliment guys!
Dear Sir... at the risk of being tagged a tree-hugger I'd rather see you packaging with popcorn rather than those plastic noodles. Maybe ya could include a packet of some butter-like substance...
:)
LoCk

Back