What got you into ebikes/EVs?

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.

Re: What got you into ebikes/EVs?

Postby Kingfish » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:00 pm

My story is too long for this thread, so I wrote it up as a separate page should anyone like to read it. :)

Enjoy, KF
* My 2WD Garden Wall
* Kinaye MotorSports
* Primary ride: 2WD Disc 9C 2806-equiv / Dual Lyen 12FET / 20S7P LiPo.
* Epics: Going to California: 2011 8)
* 50-mph, 101, 10k-Club. 12,527 miles-to-date, 7037 as 2WD.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed.
The hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Kingfish
10 GW
10 GW

Location: Redmond, WA-USA, Earth, Sol, Orion–Cygnus Arm, Milky Way. Age: > yesterday < tomorrow

Postby veloman » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 am

Kingfish wrote:My story is too long for this thread, so I wrote it up as a separate page should anyone like to read it. :)

Enjoy, KF

Awesome story, I read the whole thing. :D
Mush! Mush you electrons! Push harder!
I offer electric powered lawn mowing service in Austin http://efficient-ventures.com/
veloman
1 GW
1 GW

Postby RazorMc1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am

I had a caddilac and a r6 and then got a dui. i hadent rode a bike in awile but started riding my girlfriends nice mountain bike to work. I live on the beach and the wind is tuff. I had to sell my r6 to pay the 13,000 it cost me for the dui
well that bike got stolen. I liked riding now but I have bad bones. I bought bikes for the hole family. well mine got stolen again. yea I know it was in the cape which we call crack canaveral. I dont smoke crack was just at a bar. then I bought a caddilac bike to kind off match my car pluss I love the bike. then while looking for a motor wich I did not like the gas ones i came across ES and have been on every day since. I love all the info on here. well I have my lic back but drive the bike alot more enless i have to take the kids around you can go every where in cocoa beach by bike all bike paths. sorry trying to type on swype keyboard on smart phone. thanks for all the info you geniuses right about every day I have learned alot.
RazorMc1
10 mW
10 mW

Postby RazorMc1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 am

sorry about the spelling this phone tries to correct my typing but makes it worse.
RazorMc1
10 mW
10 mW

Return to General Discussion