ES T shirt

lifepo4ever

10 kW
Hi everybody I will be glad to have some Tshirt with ES forum on logo on it , I think this will be good so the fund will go directly for the forum and i use the money for projects or help rolling the sphere , anyway i want my ES T SHIRT lol

If fechter give me the permission of doing a nice T-shirt I will do the project eventually and sell some Tshirt at a reasonable price and a % of the money will be for the endless forum fund

I suggested this months ago (seems the thread has been auto pruned now :-( ) when donations was the 'topic' unfortunately there wasn't a huge
response from it, i thought t-shirts and stickers would be a great way to both promote the site and get some dollars in to help cover
server costs etc...

KiM

lifepo4ever said:
If fechter give me the permission of doing a nice T-shirt I will do the project eventually and sell some Tshirt at a reasonable price and a % of the money will be for the endless forum fund

I would be down for an ES T-Shirt to support the board...as long as it is NOT the picture that you use for your avatar :shock:

:wink:

I'd buy one, and use it on my long riding trips.. :)

The ES name really belongs to knightmb, so we should ask him.

T shirts are great if somebody wants to take it on as a project. I really don't have time to handle anything else these days. I'd suggest selling them at a price that is just enough to make sure you don't suffer a loss (keep price to members as low as possible), and whatever is left over at the end can get donated. I think it's fair to include something in the price for the time it takes to order, pack, ship and generally deal with the project.

Proceeds could also be used for a future similar project or whatever benefits the membership.

Sponsoring some kind of contest would be entertaining. Again, I'd be looking for volunteers to take it on as a project.

Sheriff Jon said:
I would be down for an ES T-Shirt to support the board...as long as it is NOT the picture that you use for your avatar :shock:

I'll have one for a good cause as long as Rowan Atkinson's face is not on it, something with wheels spokes etc.

raffle an ebike... or a kit...or rc motors, controller...etc...

Sheriff Jon said:
lifepo4ever said:

:wink:

as long is not your avatar also :D :D

Fechter, I will check for best price so I can realize the project and also the design will maybe like the sphere and the ''ES'' on the front and on the back will be ENDLESS SPHERE.COM I Really thing the shirt will be nice and all the member will be proud of it to wearing it

I will also ask to the members if they want to spend a fews buck and then i will take orders and but i will need lot of feedback before I start to sell the product
the t shirt cost almost nothing but the set up is a little expensive so i have figure it out how to have great price , there also a kit on ebay for printing i can buy
and start doing the t shirt by my self also

So stay tune I will check for the design and price , I will also send some picture of the design so if the big boss on ES agree , I probably will start the production.

Sorry for my english .

fechter said:
The ES name really belongs to knightmb, so we should ask him.

TSponsoring some kind of contest would be entertaining. Again, I'd be looking for volunteers to take it on as a project.

I am not an artist, but a picture of earth (or drawing) with a picture (or drawing) of a bicycle wheel superimposed on to it has always seemed like a good idea to depict the....Endless Sphere?

Attachments

• earth_globe_dan_gerhrads_01.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,554
  • Build-a-precision-bicycle-wheel-truing-stand-for-l.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,554
As a continuation of Sheriff Jon's idea, What about a picture of the Earth generated by a bike wheel POV kit. That should meet the geeky factor.

Rim and tire could be captured still and Earth overlaid inside.......go to youtube and search POV or LED wheel.

sorry but ES is not only for E-bike but for all vehicules running electricity so i can't draw a bike I think it will be a sphere or wheel anyway this project will take fews month once i have find the better way to have great price everybody can afford one design also will be a little chalenge but i will post soon some picture

:D count me in.prefer black noir- med.

lifepo4ever said:
sorry but ES is not only for E-bike but for all vehicules running electricity so i can't draw a bike I think it will be a sphere or wheel anyway this project will take fews month once i have find the better way to have great price everybody can afford one design also will be a little chalenge but i will post soon some picture

I was just thinking of wheel with tire and earth, no vehicle. Although the rim and tire I was imagining was a from a bike.

More back of the shirt ideas...

If you can read this you must be a Lycra

......you need to visit endless sphere

cancerkazoo said:
lifepo4ever said:

I was just thinking of wheel with tire and earth, no vehicle. Although the rim and tire I was imagining was a from a bike.

ok no problem i will think about it, like the CA display is also sick but on the back I want to the ENDLESS_SPHERE.COM to promote the website
I keep all the idea from everyone :D

i will take at least one.... medium... make two types...long and short sleeve.... HOW ABOUT A CONTEST AMOND THE MEMBERS FOR A DESIGN..... TO DECIDE THE WINNER POST THE DESIGNS FOR MEMBERSHIP VOTE

Has anyone heard from Michael Brown (knightmb)?

This is his call...

The t-shirt/biz card/logo subject comes up about once a year. So far, status-quo.

Edit: removed landmine. ES remains independent!

so what happen with mr Brown because i don't want steal is project if not i will realize the project in 2-3month because for now i look for the best price so everybody can buy a tshirt and also the tshirt need to be a good quality

I want people post more idea and at the end we will vote to see what is the best logo :D

I would assume there will be no issues with using the ES name, but I haven't heard from knightmb for a while.

I LOVE the quote "if you can read this, my battery must be dead". That is pure classic.

I'll fire up photoshop over the weekend and try and make something cool. I may just make my own

I Agree with you fechter www.endless sphere.com will be on the back of the tshirt and also i want to keep the cost very low so 1-2 color is the maximum

Back