We are not damn thieves. (Electric Scooter Parts)

One of the comments on this page is DO NOT BUY FROM ELECTRICSCOOTERPARTS.COM. We are being publicly defamed on this website by a person who is not our customer. We did not rip anyone off. The person who thinks we ripped him off is not our customer and did not buy anything from us. If he had purchased from us he could have simply done a credit card chargeback to get his money back but this did not happen? He called us and I talked to him. I could not find his name, email, zip code, or credit card number in our files. He could not produce an order number for us either. We email order confirmations to all customers so if he had purchased from us then he would have his order number in his email but he did not. He offers no proof, only unfounded complaints. We do not appreciate being defamed on this website and would like the defaming comments removed.
ElectricScooterParts.com

ElectricScooterParts.com said:
One of the comments on this page is DO NOT BUY FROM ELECTRICSCOOTERPARTS.COM. We are being publicly defamed on this website by a person who is not our customer. We did not rip anyone off. The person who thinks we ripped him off is not our customer and did not buy anything from us. If he had purchased from us he could have simply done a credit card chargeback to get his money back but this did not happen? He called us and I talked to him. I could not find his name, email, zip code, or credit card number in our files. He could not produce an order number for us either. We email order confirmations to all customers so if he had purchased from us then he would have his order number in his email but he did not. He offers no proof, only unfounded complaints. We do not appreciate being defamed on this website and would like the defaming comments removed.
ElectricScooterParts.com

This is a little off-topic for this thread, but I'll respond just to let everybody know what's going on.

Quick summary:

They mailed an order and didn't deliver some timing belts. It was outlined as "out of stock" and they would mail it when it would be back in stock.

3 months later, nothing was received.

I emailed them and they said it was my fault for not letting them know within 15 days of the order, so thus they don't have a record of it anymore (Funny they say that when they have detailed computer records when threatening me...). I mailed them a picture of the sales receipt, they quickly retracted their defense, and "made an order" receipt showing that they sent it off.

Waited another month, and nothing received. Checked the shipping status, and nothing was ever received by the carrier.

End Of Summary.

I received this message from them...

Our computer records show every customer that we have ever had and we could not find you in our system. You obviously did not order from us. If you had ordered from us you could have simply called your credit card company and have done a chargeback. You were never our cuctomer though so you can not do a chargeback against us. I think you may have ordered from elescooterparts.com and thought it was us. We sell nearly one million dollars of scooter parts a year and we can easily afford legal counsel. We feel that you are wrongfully defaming us and if you do not stop defaming us our lawyers will have to take care of this. You offer no proof, you only offer babbling complaints without any proof or backup. Either show us some proof that we ripped you off, or stop publicly defaming us, or we will take legal action against you.
ElectricScooterParts.com

If they really want to waste money on a court case they'll lose, then so much the merrier. They still have the opportunity to remediate the situation by sending the product I originally ordered (a 500-5M-11 belt) or a suitable replacement that I've specified (a 535-5M-15 belt). If that's satisfied, then I'll remove all complaints.

I am the owner of Electric Scooter Parts and I just wanted to let everyone here know that we are not thieves. There is a comment posted over and over on this forum stating that we are thieves which is not true. We have been in business for 9 years and we are very honest and reputable. Our customer records go back 9 years and everyone we have ever sold anything to is in our database. Here is the comment:

Comment by swbluto: (DO NOT BUY FROM (link deleted)! They are DAMN THIEVES! They will happily take your money, not send you the product, and then claim because you didn't mention something within 15 days (Hello, mail can sometimes take longer than 15 days), they've lost all records and thus they can't help you out.

Reply: It is very safe to buy from us, we are not damned, and we are not thieves. We do not take money - we trade money for scooter parts. We ship all orders out in a timely manner and we supply receipts and tracking numbers to our customers via email. We have a 30 day return period, any product may be returned within 30 days of its purchase date. We have never lost any customer records, we have records of every customer that has ever purchased parts from us.

I have done business in the past with Electricscooterparts.com and have had no problems with any of their items. In fact, they gladly took a defective item back and refunded my money, no questions asked.

Ambrose

I have done business with, and recommended ESP.com. I've found them fast and the website is particularly clear. Never a problem.

Forrest McCanless

Its one user's signature, its not repeatedly posted here. To a non-forum user the difference may seem like semantics tho..

Either way nice to have another vendor join ES, welcome! I'm probably a past customer too but I can't remember. :)

Have you resolved the issue with swbluto?
I would recommend doing that first before coming on here and defending yourself, unless you want a thread full of drama ( i see it coming )

I have also purchased parts from your site and received everything i ordered...

However, a member of this forum has had a bad experience and it seems you have not taken steps to resolve it with HIM ....

I contacted swbluto on your first complaint and asked for details, he provided it and to my understanding you owe him parts or a refund, along with an apology..

This forum has a function called " Private Message " .. ie : PM..

in Username, type in swbluto

and politely ask him for details so you can work it out, at wich point i'm sure he will remove the comments from his profile, i will gladly help with that if need be but not until he confirms you have done the right thing.

I quote swbluto's message to me .

"
Quick summary:

They mailed an order and didn't deliver some timing belts. It was outlined as "out of stock" and they would mail it when it would be back in stock.

3 months later, nothing was received.

I emailed them and they said it was my fault for not letting them know within 15 days of the order, so thus they don't have a record of it anymore. I mailed them a picture of the sales receipt, they quickly retracted their defense, and "made an order" receipt showing that they sent it off.

Waited another month, and nothing received. Checked the shipping status, and nothing was ever received by the carrier. So, they steal, lie and don't deliver their goods.

Now that this has finally caught their *serious* attention, maybe I can actually get this resolved. If they want to continue with their hollow threats, so be it.

"
-End Quote ..

I will PM swbluto to point him to this post.. maybe you 2 can sort this out privately.. or publicly.. up to you.

I am the owner of Electric Scooter Parts and I just wanted to let everyone here know that we are not thieves. There is a comment posted over and over on this forum stating that we are thieves which is not true. We have been in business for 9 years and we are very honest and reputable. Our customer records go back 9 years and everyone we have ever sold anything to is in our database. Here is the comment:

Comment by swbluto: (DO NOT BUY FROM (link deleted)! They are DAMN THIEVES! They will happily take your money, not send you the product, and then claim because you didn't mention something within 15 days (Hello, mail can sometimes take longer than 15 days), they've lost all records and thus they can't help you out.

Reply: It is very safe to buy from us, we are not damned, and we are not thieves. We do not take money - we trade money for scooter parts.

Apparently not all the time...as there's evidence to the contrary...

We ship all orders out in a timely manner and we supply receipts and tracking numbers to our customers via email. We have a 30 day return period, any product may be returned within 30 days of its purchase date. We have never lost any customer records, we have records of every customer that has ever purchased parts from us.

Soooo...why havent you either refunded swblutos money and/or sent him the parts he ordered. Just told us all yu have all the details of everyone thats ever purchased from you shouldn't be hard to look it up...and send the parts that YOU were sent money for...

I tried to deal with this mob in myself the past, their postage price's are ridiculous, I have purchased identical parts from TNC Scooters using same UPS for waaay less than this crowd tried to charge me..

TNC SCOOTERS fellas for all your electric scooter needs :)

KiM

p.s welcome to the forum ElectricScooterParts.com :mrgreen:

I have made several buys from them and got all that I ordered, So I also would like to see this cleared up.Thay have a lot of good stuff and can be of help to this forum only if this is straightened out. good day. :wink:

Seems to me the best defense against such a signature on the net would have been to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction.

By now, it may take more than just sending him the dammed part.

AussieJester said:
I tried to deal with this mob in myself the past, their postage price's are ridiculous, I have purchased identical parts from TNC Scooters using same UPS for waaay less than this crowd tried to charge me..

Actually.. now that you mention it.. they charged me 27.75$ for shipping 2 #35 chains, a chain tool and a sproket, i recall seeing something like 5$ on the usps shipping label.. so yeah.. serious markup on shipping.. fyi.

Hi,

I have done business with Electric Scooter Parts when I was a newbie here.

The shipping is slow i mean very slower than every where else and I don't know why.

One time I received an old 1200 Watts and I have ordered a new one. But with the UPS very high shipping and horrible customs fee (for Canadians)I keep this old motor and i shut my mouth, i have order a new set of brush for this motor and one month later i blown this motor for no reason.

You can buy the same electric component at TNT scooters for cheaper with fast shipping and don't bother with UPS shipping from Electric Scooter Parts.

You are not thieves may be but I didn't do business again with you for sure and I can't recommended you!

Good day!
Black Arrow.

we are not damned

I beg to differ :lol:

I hate when a vendor comes on here only to clear up negative posts. If these guys had come on, introduced themselves as a good source for parts for this community, I would probably see them in a different light. But now their mention will only evoke negative connotations to me.

The best investment they could make with respect to forum members is to fix the problem with swbluto since they have stated they have years and years of records.

People who admit their mistakes and fix them, tend to do better in life... << I would hope Electric Scooter Parts would ponder that old proverb of my Dad's.

Obviously the person posting as the company isn't the sharpest as far as forum use goes. They can't differentiate between a sig line and a post otherwise I think they would be less upset and maybe more willing to work something out. Its a shame, seeing how most folks have had good luck with them. I'm sure they are not thieves, just made a mistake on an order and screwed up resolving it... Scooter Parts get this man his belts!!

I truely don't understand why a company would not correct an issue like this immediately. Even if the company was totally in the right (which it does not appear is the case), they are losing more in lost business and reputation than it would cost them to just take care of the issue.

Word.. I've had to do that in the past at a company when we were totally in the right. And for more than a couple of belts.

hopefully they make good on this one.a link to this thread could easily be posted on the modified scooter forum,and others. :evil: those people spend plenty at ESP.

electricscooterparts said:

Reply: It is very safe to buy from us, we are not damned, and we are not thieves. We do not take money - we trade money for scooter parts. We ship all orders out in a timely manner and we supply receipts and tracking numbers to our customers via email. We have a 30 day return period, any product may be returned within 30 days of its purchase date. We have never lost any customer records, we have records of every customer that has ever purchased parts from us.

Hello there, electricscooterparts, one of many sources for electric scooter parts. I still use my electric bike and electric scooter, so I'll always need the parts I ordered from you, electriscooterparts. Just send me the belt I ordered or a suitable replacement (or a refund), and I'll remove my complaint, electricscooterparts. :wink:

Here's part of a private message that I sent to you, electricscooterparts, that it seems you haven't opened yet.
"There's a still unfulfilled order for a 500-5M-11 (500-5M/11) belt and shipping records indicate it was never sent off. If this was never in stock and never will be, this problem could also be resolved by instead sending a 535-5M-15 belt. If I receive the original product or an adequate replacement (Or a refund), I will remove all complaints."

So, that be it electric scooter parts, or electricscooterparts.

EDIT:

Just thought I'd do some keyword s p a m m i n g to attempt to increase the current page rank from currently 13 to within the top 10 for the google query "electricscooterparts". It'd be hilarious if it actually worked. :mrgreen:

I also add that their shipping and handling is overpriced.

So,

just to bump...in spite of the fact that they can afford legal representation :) they are still not offering any sort of remedy?

The only thing to be said is ROFLMAO

This lack of internet understanding has likely impacted their bottom line is a most unfriendly way....
(using too many words for a bump, huh?)
--T

Back