We are not damn thieves. (Electric Scooter Parts)

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.
MrKang   100 W

100 W

Re: We are not damn thieves. (Electric Scooter Parts)

Post by MrKang » Dec 20 2010 2:57am

mr. numpsy...(The Golden Child)
MrKang E-Scooter : 24V 750W Bosch Motor modified with YK-43 48V 1kW on 12S6P Lipo - top speed 44kmph
Xinling XTD800A : LYEN 4110 72V (modified for safe 100.8V with extra cooling) - 24S4P/100.8V 25Ah Turnigy + CA with Datalogger + SOUNDSYSTEM + USB power outlet + 78km top speed(120%)
MrKang Retro II : in progress.. ** 12FET MKII LYEN + 28S 20AH LifePO4 cells **
Project link [/color]: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewto ... 10&t=13442

friedwires   100 W

100 W

Post by friedwires » Jan 03 2011 9:31pm

has the problem been resolved ?

slowlane   10 W

10 W

Post by slowlane » Jan 10 2011 12:10pm

Over a month to respond & not resolved...heck were are those records anyways...DAMN.

If your Canadian and need brushed parts, TNC scooters takes 5 days to get your money order cashed and ship you the goods, Professional packaging, 2 US postal boxes in a matching box for a $130.00 order...with a invoice.

Chris WILL phone you if you don't understand the parts...do this before you fry ALL the controllers with your unknown but used throttles that you metered out & found the matching ones.

Chris got the business because of this warning in the signature. THe science ? Customers = 10,000 members divided by brushed .

The international shipping problem is Canada Post fees & the no change driver scam. If under $20 and no fees...the package is left outside & often stolen, ain't worth the cost dodge.

AussieJester   100 GW

100 GW

Post by AussieJester » Jan 10 2011 6:51pm

tom2slow wrote:So,

just to bump...in spite of the fact that they can afford legal representation :-) they are still not offering any sort of remedy?

The only thing to be said is ROFLMAO

This lack of internet understanding has likely impacted their bottom line is a most unfriendly way....
(using too many words for a bump, huh?)
--T
So true, the sales they would of lost alone from this would be many times more the original mess up....

Good to here TNC Scooters sorted you out slowlane, i have dealt with them several times in the past and they have been excellent
also.

KiM

friedwires   100 W

100 W

Post by friedwires » Jan 10 2011 7:23pm

i let my friends over at the mes forum in on the situation. :twisted: http://forum.modifiedelectricscooters.c ... ?f=3&t=193

amberwolf   100 GW

100 GW
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group

Post by amberwolf » Jan 11 2011 4:36am

friedwires wrote:i let my friends over at the mes forum in on the situation. :twisted: http://forum.modifiedelectricscooters.c ... ?f=3&t=193

Code: Select all

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
:(

McDesign   100 W

100 W

Post by McDesign » Jan 13 2011 9:19am

I'm getting that, topo at MES - what's up?

Forrest

friedwires   100 W

100 W

Post by friedwires » Jan 13 2011 3:56pm

same here,they just set up a new forum a few weeks ago.maybe that has something to do with it

ElectricScooterParts.com   1 µW

1 µW

Post by ElectricScooterParts.com » Dec 31 2011 2:14pm

I work at Electricscooterparts.com.

We have shipped out over 75,000 orders in the past 9 year, with very few problems. The only item which cannot be returned, and this is clearly labeled is the controller. The reason is that experience taught us that a certain percentage of people wire it improperly, which burns it out..and renders it useless. We also sell on Ebay, with a 100% feedback rating on over 5000 sales.

As for shipping, buyers are offered options, USPS or UPS. Shipping costs normally include a 10% increase above shipping to pay for handling. The approximate cost of processing, packaging, labeling, and packing an item is about $2. We do not gouge on shipping costs. I know this because I have shipped over 20,000 orders...sometimes, we take a loss.

Everyone at ElectricScooterparts is very honest and fair. Complaints are far and few between and are usually handled to customer's satisfaction tho that is not always possible.

Re shipping time: If you order on Friday afternoon, your order will not be shipped until Tuesday, due to the weekend backlog.
If you order on Wednesday, your order will probably go out the next day. The average lag from order received to shipped is 1-2 days. If an item must be backordered, it will of course take longer but you will be notified.

It is unfortunate that out of 76,000 orders, a few customers are unhappy. We are a real business operating in a small town in California by small group of family-oriented people. Our goal is to promote electric vehicle transportion and provide many parts which are otherwise unavailable. A good part of our business is international, Australia, Canada, Europe, and Japan.

No one is perfect, but a few unhappy customers out of 75,000 is a pretty good record.

Those few unhappy customers make assertions which may or may not be accurate. At any rate, if you have questions, you can always call us and talk to one of us. We are real people who don't like being called thieves. You won't find a more honest bunch of people.

damcard   100 W

100 W

Post by damcard » Dec 31 2011 2:33pm

I have placed a few orders with them. I had no problems. -Damcard

Lessss   10 MW

10 MW

Post by Lessss » Dec 31 2011 4:23pm

The reason is that experience taught us that a certain percentage of people wire it improperly, which burns it out
Translation. Our connectors and wiring are not properly designed to prevent improper connection, and we are too lazy to label to label them too.

Yes people can be idiots but minimal precautions blah blah blah....
Give me nuclear batteries I say!!