I would like to apologise

Beavinator

1 kW
Hello everybody. Upon recently speaking with one of the administrators of this forum it has been made clear to me that I may have offended some of the members on here. Please let it be known that I am just here to try and learn about e-bikes like the rest of you guys and am not trying to get into arguments or fight with anyone. If I have offended anybody in any way I apologise and hope that you will accept it. Thanks.

ban the Beaver.

...I understand why you banned Mr.Johnson (I gave you reason to). That wasn't the question.

I come here for the same reason as everyone else (I have an EV and I'm bored shitless at work), yet to be purged as a non-offensive, contributing member of the forums begs the question why???

simon.

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?author_id=19844&sr=posts

Contribution ?

And your suggestion to ban the beave after he makes an honest effort to be part of the sphere is what exactly ?

my comment about purging the ricky was about as smart-ass as your comment was... no more no less.. :lol:

...again you miss the point.

I have been an ES member for two years.

Ricky is but 2 days old.

...sorry to Hijack your thread Beav. Congratulations for being the man to eat that humble pie. respec.

I don't think a single member has been banned that wasn't a persistent nuisance. Some were significant contributors before they went haywire.

As for the Beav... we shall see.

TylerDurden said:
I don't think a single member has been banned that wasn't a persistent nuisance. Some were significant contributors before they went haywire.

...I like Beaver.... if you were to read on necrotronix, you would realise I commended the man for his manliness. The ban comment was a joke at worst, a hook baited and bit by the Pedal.

I went haywire - but only after being excluded from the forums. With no explanation or reason that I can think of behind the lock-out.... except maybe jealousy.

please explain.

Freaky_Ricky said:
TylerDurden said:

...I like Beaver.... if you were to read on necrotronix, you would realise I commended the man for his manliness. The ban comment was a joke at worst, a hook baited and bit by the Pedal.

So in other words you were trolling :p

I don't understand why you are here.

Beavinator,

Are you apologizing for the general lack of respect that you have shown to the folks here on E-S that have tried to help you in your multiple 'help' posts - or for assuming the bogus username; Jaylightning76 when trying to sell your (since deleted thread) 'barely used' :roll: motor and kit?

Dialog accepted, apology -> on the table

Hey Stevil I was apologising for my attitude towards other members. The other username that I created was because this one got banned not to try and deceive anybody. My motor is actually barely used. It has less than 300km on it. The coils were a little black but it was explained to me that that is just what happens when you get them hot. Its only the varnish that is darkening. Doc bass said his 5305 was much worse than mine when he took his apart. I had the windings tested and they are as good as new. I took the thread down because I have decided that i will keep my stuff its not worth selling. I have a new Tidalforce frame that I am gonna build and I will use it on that. Anyways I felt that I was not treating people very nicely who were just trying to help me so I apologise again for the way I treated you guys. That is not the kind of a person that I am and I feel horrible for the way in which I was behaving. You guys are really knowledgeable and were a huge help in the construction of my first bike and I have made some really good friends on here.

fyi, regarding Freaky_ricky, it has come to light that unknowingly his original username became inactive when the forum went to the new servers, some ( not all ) usernames with characters other than A thru Z and 0~9 became either corrupt or something, on his end it would have looked like he was banned while we had no clue he could not log on.. he's being contacted to try and work this out somehow.. :eek:

Well OK then!

Thank you for the thorough explanation, Beav. Apology accepted - may your components retain their magic smoke for evermore. Appreciate the follow-up Mr. Ypedal.

**Standing down** ..all is well on the Sphere 8)

Back