Jeremy Harris - news

Tiberius

10 kW
There have been a few threads recently asking about Jeremy. He was active on E-S and helped quite a few people as well as building lots of impressive stuff, and then he seemed to have disappeared around March.

I had lunch with him yesterday and can report that he is alive and well and happy and kicking. He had a problem in that his IP address got on a blacklist and he was locked out of a number of sites. About the same time he started a new major project and when he got his internet access sorted out he found that had taken over most of his time.

He sends his regards to all his friends on E-S and apologises for his absence. He may come back in the Autumn when things quieten down. Seems like retirement is a busy time; something I've heard from other people.

I can reveal that Jeremy's new project is building an off grid carbon neutral house. I also have a new project; I'm building an aeroplane. One of the suppliers Jeremy is dealing with is near where I live so he called in yesterday. As we were sat in my dining room, bemoaning that we each had too many projects on, a drip of water started coming through the ceiling. A valve in my heating system had sprung a leak. It looks like I now have yet one more project.

We did what all good engineers would do in the circumstances: turned off the water and went down the pub.

Nick

Thnaks for the update about Jeremy :wink:

Thankyou for the update Tiberius great to hear the ol' fella is well would love to hear more about his new carbon free house though :cry:

KiM

I guess just because of the pilot thing, I always paid extra attention to what Jeremey had to say.

Good to hear he's fine, easy enough for it to have been a crash in any vehicle took him out.

Hard to say wha'ts more of a hole that eats all your time, building a house, or building a aircraft. Both sound like better use of time than ES.

Tiberius thanks for the news! Be sure to tell Jeremy all his pals on ES say hi. Looking forward to his return. His projects and his comments, always made you think and ponder new things. He is a good chap.

It's good to hear Jeremy is doing OK. He explains stuff so well, it's very easy to follow his projects. He has been a big help to me. For that alone, I owe him a debt of gratitude. 8)

Back