Luke in Germany

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.
liveforphysics   100 GW

100 GW

Luke in Germany

Post by liveforphysics » Aug 21 2011 7:23am

I'm in Germany. Racing and testing some electric motorcycle mods.

These guys play hard. They aren't safety ninnys either. Autobahn is awesome.

Right now I'm chilling trying to recover after 4 x 20min karting sessions and electric supermoto.

I've been here 3 days. My hands are blistered, my sides, legs and back is brusied. I have a bit less blood than I arrived with, and I can't stop smiling and can't wait to get more!

I like it here.
Each carcinogen vapor exposure includes a dice roll for cancer.

Each mutagen vapor exposure includes a dice roll for reproductive genetic defects in your children.

Each engine start sprays them into a shared atmosphere which includes beings not offered an opportunity to consent accepting these cancer experiences and defective genetics life experiences.

Every post is a free gift to the collective of minds composing the living bleeding edge of LEV development on our spaceship.

Bluefang   10 kW

10 kW

Re: Luke in Germany

Post by Bluefang » Aug 21 2011 7:29am

hmm, now that sounds suspiciously like alot of fun :mrgreen: Arnt you ment to be working?
Building high powered electric vehicles.
http://www.facebook.com/ausemoto
Goldenmotor dealer in Queensland, Australia.

itchynackers   100 kW

100 kW

Post by itchynackers » Aug 21 2011 7:49am

Sounds like Heaven! Enjoy.
9c 9x7f w/ 12awg phases
9c 8x8r w/ 10awg phases, temp sensor, vented
9c 6x10r w/ 10awg phases, temp sensor, liquid cooled, 3rd Place Pikes Peak 2012!

"Don't argue with the galactically stupid...they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

wineboyrider   100 MW

100 MW

Post by wineboyrider » Aug 21 2011 8:14am

Germany is pretty cool. Drink beer and haul ass what more is there?
8) 8)
ES IS SAVED! THANK YOU JUSTIN.

liveforphysics   100 GW

100 GW

Post by liveforphysics » Aug 21 2011 8:53am

Th

Each mutagen vapor exposure includes a dice roll for reproductive genetic defects in your children.

Each engine start sprays them into a shared atmosphere which includes beings not offered an opportunity to consent accepting these cancer experiences and defective genetics life experiences.

Every post is a free gift to the collective of minds composing the living bleeding edge of LEV development on our spaceship.

Njay   10 kW

10 kW

Post by Njay » Aug 21 2011 8:58am

Ahhhh.... you liked the autobahn.... I wonder why ;)
tchuss!

beast775   100 kW

100 kW

Post by beast775 » Aug 21 2011 9:33am

thats freekin awesome,hope to hear a few tech insider info.
2 FINGER SALUTE TO ESSO.no buying gasoline for 14 years now.
I spent all my money on bicycles women and beer the rest i just wasted.

dodjob   1 kW

1 kW

Post by dodjob » Aug 21 2011 11:13am

Happy to see that you like Germany :)
I arrived in DE in 2004 (in Regensburg) and I'm really not ready to leave that place... reaaaaally not^^ Drink some "Weiß bier" if you have the chance to be in bayern we have here some damn tasty brew ;)
Pfiad di! :mrgreen:
H.
Felt beer-cruiser MAC 8T lifepo4 36V12AH 12FETS4110 http://www.bavarian-ebikes.com

spinningmagnets   100 GW

100 GW

Post by spinningmagnets » Aug 21 2011 12:12pm

Luke, since you are rubbing elbows with the cutting edge crowd...what the latest trends in E-motorcycles? What voltages are the big boys running? Anyone with two motors? Anyone with 2-speed/3-speed transmissions?

markobetti   10 kW

10 kW

Post by markobetti » Aug 21 2011 12:55pm

Luke, while youre there, any plans to visit eurobike this month ? We will not be able to come ; but if youll be there i ll get the guys to GO and we can meet man ? What do you say
p.s. there is a lot of autobam :) to the place where eurobike is , you will like it hehe

Hillhater   100 GW

100 GW

Post by Hillhater » Aug 21 2011 6:53pm

liveforphysics wrote:...Right now I'm chilling trying to recover after 4 x 20min karting sessions and electric supermoto.
Electric or ICE karting ??
This forum owes its existence to Justin of ebikes.ca

AussieJester   100 GW

100 GW

Post by AussieJester » Aug 21 2011 8:30pm

dodjob wrote:Happy to see that you like Germany :)
I arrived in DE in 2004 (in Regensburg) and I'm really not ready to leave that place... reaaaaally not^^ Drink some "Weiß bier" if you have the chance to be in bayern we have here some damn tasty brew ;)
H.
Luke doesn't drink alcohol.

KiM

Pure   10 kW

10 kW

Post by Pure » Aug 21 2011 8:57pm

Fahrvergnügen!

Sounds like a blast man.
Mongoose DH
X5304
60V20Ah LiFePO4

I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you. So there!

wineboyrider   100 MW

100 MW

Post by wineboyrider » Aug 21 2011 9:03pm

AussieJester wrote:
H.

KiM
I know after the Death Race he sat as Dogman and I drank a couple of brews! Lol.
Don't worry I am Germany bound in December!
I will do my very best to drink the keg dry!
Hopfen und malz ab in der Halz!
ES IS SAVED! THANK YOU JUSTIN.

bigmoose   100 MW

100 MW

Post by bigmoose » Aug 21 2011 10:54pm

Luke sent me a pix of his new German Biker buddy that he is tearing up the autobahn with:
Image :P
"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..." all the best, Dave

AussieJester   100 GW

100 GW

Post by AussieJester » Aug 21 2011 11:04pm

bigmoose wrote:Luke sent me a pix of his new German Biker buddy that he is tearing up the autobahn with:
Image :P
Hrmmmz...im really starting to worry about our boi Luke, first the "flaming cocks" on a frock motor, then it was pics with 'Fabio'
now this 'happy looking chap... Haven't hopped the fence and started batting for the other team have you Luke? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not that there's anything wrong with that... :oops: :lol:

KiM

ptd   100 W

100 W

Post by ptd » Aug 21 2011 11:49pm

and then there was the wooley woofter thing... hmmm... just teasin ya a bit. don't get a ticket for road rage.
woohoo, knightmb is gone, now where's his ill gotten gains ?

Hillhater   100 GW

100 GW

Post by Hillhater » Aug 22 2011 12:25am

dodjob wrote:..I arrived in DE in 2004 (in Regensburg) and I'm really not ready to leave that place....
wineboyrider wrote:....Don't worry I am Germany bound in December!..
!
Hmm ?, Luke, these guys,..and i will be there next month too, ... must be something about Germany and Ebikers this year ! :shock:
Let us know if there are any bargains i should be looking for ! :wink: .. ( other than beer !)
This forum owes its existence to Justin of ebikes.ca

liveforphysics   100 GW

100 GW

Post by liveforphysics » Aug 22 2011 12:30am

Lol. :-)

I'm off to Switzerland today via rs6 on the Autobahn. :-)

All the cars here make me miss my civic in the twistys, and anytime I'm accelerating, but they do a good job at the sustained >260kmh pace on the Autobahn.

I invited my host family back to my place in the states anytime they want to come and we will have a rematch in karts on my home kart track with my home karts. :-) I couldn't believe this guys 150lbs son was able to lap 2sec faster than me on their home track (I expected to easily win even with my 70lbs weight disadvantage). These guys are well practiced and take it seriously. We blew over a grand karting in a single day. They want to come see a supercross event here in the states, so it should work out well.

It seems like most people here are ignorant retards (like the states), but I gotta admit this place does have its tallent here and there. This guy and his sons are excellent racers, engineers, and constructors who definately get it.

Lebowski   1 GW

1 GW

Post by Lebowski » Aug 22 2011 1:11am

Hope you enjoy my country (Switzerland) :D You picked an excellent week, will be hot and sunny :D

liveforphysics   100 GW

100 GW

Post by liveforphysics » Aug 22 2011 2:28am

Lebowski wrote:Hope you enjoy my country (Switzerland) :D You picked an excellent week, will be hot and sunny :D

That's what they have been telling me here as well. Evidently the previous week was rainy and cold, this week has been roughly exactly like California's weather, nicely warm and dry. :-)

I have been enjoying your Swiss chocolate while I've been in Germany, it will be fun to see the source. :-)

Lebowski   1 GW

1 GW

Post by Lebowski » Aug 22 2011 2:33am

liveforphysics wrote:
Lebowski wrote:Hope you enjoy my country (Switzerland) :D You picked an excellent week, will be hot and sunny :D

That's what they have been telling me here as well. Evidently the previous week was rainy and cold, this week has been roughly exactly like California's weather, nicely warm and dry. :-)

I have been enjoying your Swiss chocolate while I've been in Germany, it will be fun to see the source. :-)
The Lindt and Sprungli factory is on lake Zurich :) Where are you going in CH ?

liveforphysics   100 GW

100 GW

Post by liveforphysics » Aug 22 2011 9:48am

I'm in Zurich right now, going to a chocolate factory on the lake, spruengl.

Meet me if you are close!

liveforphysics   100 GW

100 GW

Post by liveforphysics » Aug 22 2011 10:01am

A new Swiss custom supermoto builder bought me $159 in chocolates.

Now we are off to the lake. :-)

dodjob   1 kW

1 kW

Post by dodjob » Aug 22 2011 10:13am

AussieJester wrote:
H.

KiM
LOL he can try the "leicht weißbier" or any "alkoholfrei" brew... but really... the -OH is quite important for the effect ^^
@ Wineboyrider: If you pass by Regensburg, leave me a call and I invite you testing (for scientist purpose only) some special brew of my place :)
Servus!
H.
Felt beer-cruiser MAC 8T lifepo4 36V12AH 12FETS4110 http://www.bavarian-ebikes.com