Luke in Germany

I'm in Germany. Racing and testing some electric motorcycle mods.

These guys play hard. They aren't safety ninnys either. Autobahn is awesome.

Right now I'm chilling trying to recover after 4 x 20min karting sessions and electric supermoto.

I've been here 3 days. My hands are blistered, my sides, legs and back is brusied. I have a bit less blood than I arrived with, and I can't stop smiling and can't wait to get more!

I like it here.

Sounds like Heaven! Enjoy.

Th

thats freekin awesome,hope to hear a few tech insider info.

Happy to see that you like Germany :)
I arrived in DE in 2004 (in Regensburg) and I'm really not ready to leave that place... reaaaaally not^^ Drink some "Weiß bier" if you have the chance to be in bayern we have here some damn tasty brew ;)
Pfiad di! :mrgreen:
H.

Luke, since you are rubbing elbows with the cutting edge crowd...what the latest trends in E-motorcycles? What voltages are the big boys running? Anyone with two motors? Anyone with 2-speed/3-speed transmissions?

Luke, while youre there, any plans to visit eurobike this month ? We will not be able to come ; but if youll be there i ll get the guys to GO and we can meet man ? What do you say
p.s. there is a lot of autobam :) to the place where eurobike is , you will like it hehe

dodjob said:
I arrived in DE in 2004 (in Regensburg) and I'm really not ready to leave that place... reaaaaally not^^ Drink some "Weiß bier" if you have the chance to be in bayern we have here some damn tasty brew ;)
H.

Luke doesn't drink alcohol.

KiM

Fahrvergnügen!

Sounds like a blast man.

AussieJester said:
dodjob said:
H.

KiM
I know after the Death Race he sat as Dogman and I drank a couple of brews! Lol.
Don't worry I am Germany bound in December!
I will do my very best to drink the keg dry!
Hopfen und malz ab in der Halz!

Luke sent me a pix of his new German Biker buddy that he is tearing up the autobahn with:
german-biker.jpg
:p

bigmoose said:
Luke sent me a pix of his new German Biker buddy that he is tearing up the autobahn with:
german-biker.jpg
:p

Hrmmmz...im really starting to worry about our boi Luke, first the "flaming cocks" on a frock motor, then it was pics with 'Fabio'
now this 'happy looking chap... Haven't hopped the fence and started batting for the other team have you Luke? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not that there's anything wrong with that... :oops: :lol:

KiM

and then there was the wooley woofter thing... hmmm... just teasin ya a bit. don't get a ticket for road rage.

dodjob said:
..I arrived in DE in 2004 (in Regensburg) and I'm really not ready to leave that place....

wineboyrider said:
....Don't worry I am Germany bound in December!..
!

Hmm ?, Luke, these guys,..and i will be there next month too, ... must be something about Germany and Ebikers this year ! :shock:
Let us know if there are any bargains i should be looking for ! :wink: .. ( other than beer !)

Lol. :)

I'm off to Switzerland today via rs6 on the Autobahn. :)

All the cars here make me miss my civic in the twistys, and anytime I'm accelerating, but they do a good job at the sustained >260kmh pace on the Autobahn.

I invited my host family back to my place in the states anytime they want to come and we will have a rematch in karts on my home kart track with my home karts. :) I couldn't believe this guys 150lbs son was able to lap 2sec faster than me on their home track (I expected to easily win even with my 70lbs weight disadvantage). These guys are well practiced and take it seriously. We blew over a grand karting in a single day. They want to come see a supercross event here in the states, so it should work out well.

It seems like most people here are ignorant retards (like the states), but I gotta admit this place does have its tallent here and there. This guy and his sons are excellent racers, engineers, and constructors who definately get it.

Lebowski said:
Hope you enjoy my country (Switzerland) :D You picked an excellent week, will be hot and sunny :D

That's what they have been telling me here as well. Evidently the previous week was rainy and cold, this week has been roughly exactly like California's weather, nicely warm and dry. :)

I have been enjoying your Swiss chocolate while I've been in Germany, it will be fun to see the source. :)

liveforphysics said:
Lebowski said:
Hope you enjoy my country (Switzerland) :D You picked an excellent week, will be hot and sunny :D

That's what they have been telling me here as well. Evidently the previous week was rainy and cold, this week has been roughly exactly like California's weather, nicely warm and dry. :)

I have been enjoying your Swiss chocolate while I've been in Germany, it will be fun to see the source. :)

The Lindt and Sprungli factory is on lake Zurich :) Where are you going in CH ?

I'm in Zurich right now, going to a chocolate factory on the lake, spruengl.

Meet me if you are close!

A new Swiss custom supermoto builder bought me $159 in chocolates.

Now we are off to the lake. :)

AussieJester said:
dodjob said:
H.

KiM

LOL he can try the "leicht weißbier" or any "alkoholfrei" brew... but really... the -OH is quite important for the effect ^^
@ Wineboyrider: If you pass by Regensburg, leave me a call and I invite you testing (for scientist purpose only) some special brew of my place :)
Servus!
H.

Back