This needs electrifying

I was stopped at the door from commenting because it isn't in the Biker Bar....

Looks like a 24 fetter to me already.

My thoughts exactly though, a modern trials motorcycle frame = perfect frame for an electric dirt machine with a huge non hub motor. Rather have that susupension than a zero or bomber.

Godiva was the lady who through coventry did ride, to show all the villagers her lovely bare white hide , the most observant character,an engineer of course was the only to notice,godiva rode a horse :lol:

She sure does, and I'd probably want to put an electric motor on the bike.

-JD

Huh, my wife has those same shoes! And looks just as good in em! ;)

John in CR said:
Titantium (this seemed like a perfect start for reducing my word count).

It does mention on the fxbikes website

"Fully-Electric – ninja stealth meets eco, coming soon"

also...

"Hybrid-Electric – high-performance gasoline-electric with 4 hour range, coming soon"

Lets hope its not just talk and they are doing some work on electrifying
this bike, i watched some of the videos on their website sure looks fun to ride off road
super light and nimble.

Whiplash said:
Huh, my wife has those same shoes! And looks just as good in em! ;)

HAHAA... Pics or it never happened :p

KiM

Yeah, your mates would be so jealous about you getting to ride it, they would constantly asking if you were interested in swapping with theirs. You would ask your mates what you should do about the fact that it was always smoking after you finished riding it, and they would just tell you to use better and more lubricants. The screaming sounds you would get out of it would attract the attention of the cops. You would be constantly disturbed at what you would cause to leak out of the tail pipe, and you would be in perpetual fear that it would seize up under the stress of the paces you would make it go through. You would have to constantly justify the money you spent on maintaining it, and no matter how much money you threw at it you would never get rid of the whining sound.

The motorbike looks quite fun though......

Back