Linking Ebikes.ca simulator graphs?

Brentis

10 kW
How can I, link an ebikes simulator graph to a thread?
I seem to be having great difficulty making this happen.
Many threads reference numbers from this simulator, me included.
I would like to be able to show the graph, rather than have to type the info out.
I have seen it done here on the forum.
I just don't recall where and who accomplished this task.

I use Firefox,
copy and pasting doesnt seem to work.
I can not seem to print screen either.
Clearly I am not technical, so keep the ball busting to a min. please :wink:

Help appreciated.

Well, you are not the only one. I tried to see if i could do it, with no avail. Maybe just take a picture of the screen and load it as a pic?

richirich1113 said:
Well, you are not the only one. I tried to see if i could do it, with no avail. Maybe just take a picture of the screen and load it as a pic?

I thought of that but best I could do was this,
Hs3540 20.JPG
Hs3540 26.JPG
Amateurish and time consuming.

Anyone else?

I can see your point, hopefully someone knows how... :idea: :idea:

If you are using Windows, there is a key PrtSc or Print Screen on your keyboard. Pressing it copies the entire screen to your clipboard.

Open your favorite paint or photo editing program, and then choose Edit and then Paste. I use MSPaint because it's built in and easy to use without a bunch of crud to get in the way of simply cropping and resizing screenshots.

Then if you like you can select and edit just the graph itself, and then save it as a smaller file that you can upload as attachment to your post.

If you want to only capture what is displayed in one program's window, if you have more than one open, you can hold the Alt key down just before you press PrtSc / Print Screen.

I think there are also plugins/addons for various browsers to allow you to select an area on a page and copy it to the clipboard, or possibly even save it as an image file directly.

Back