It happened pretty quick between 500 and...

sangesf

10 kW
Post number 1000...

Now my batteries start glowing..
------------------------------------------->
:mrgreen:

(Damn, I DEFINITELY spend WAY too much time on here! As of late!)

Edit: If I was a chick, I don't know if having "Glowing Double D's" would be a good thing or not. :)

haha I was just excited to hit 500 personally.. glad it's just not me with the obsession of bigger batteries on the forum.

One downside Is i think we have a slight downturn in posting quality to help drive those numbers up ;0)

I do try not to fall into that category , but I have no doubt I do time to time.

ohzee said:
haha I was just excited to hit 500 personally.. glad it's just not me with the obsession of bigger batteries on the forum.

One downside Is i think we have a slight downturn in posting quality to help drive those numbers up ;0 )

Well.. I did notice, I was at 997 posts and needed 2 posts before I could place this "1,000th post" thread and I DID need to post one, so for the 999th post, I cheated and did sorta double post.. Which I just got "snagged on" (within 30 sec of posting it)...

It seems as if either ...
1.) The Mods are watching EVERY post I make..
(For what reason I don't know)

OR

2.) Some Mods have WAYYY too much time on their hands...

LOL.
(J/K)

Looking at the posts day to day and it seems we all spend way too much time here.

Don't stop doing it, since some members need help and others are just looking for something to do.

I see questions from members about things I would never think they would ask. i think they are just testing us.

As for the MODS, I can't understand how they have the time to watch Es as well as they do.

Dan

sangesf said:
Well.. I did notice, I was at 997 posts and needed 2 posts before I could place this "1,000th post" thread and I DID need to post one, so for the 999th post, I cheated and did sorta double post.. Which I just got "snagged on" (within 30 sec of posting it)...

OR

LOL.
(J/K)

Miles said:
sangesf said:

OR

LOL.
(J/K)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Timma2500 said:
Miles said:
sangesf said:

OR

LOL.
(J/K)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Mmmmm..... I must join this group of Post Whores!

Back