Fisker to restart production !

It looks really nice from the side, I'm not so fussed on the headlight arrangement, the doors are very nice and overall it looks like it costs and thats a good thing and its carbon aluminium body should feel as rigid as a gt racer, its aimed beyond Tesla I believe.
I dont think Tesla is as innovative as everyone makes out most of the car is existing technologies and repackaging them not that a Tesla is like everything else on the road but its mainly software and dash interface they have innovated.
Fiskar on the other hand has gone through the effort to develop new graphene cells, used a shorter cabin for less overhang and more of a sporty shell to mount all the new devoleped goodness, I think this one may smash a few records and with a 400 mile range and graphene nanotechnology batts u can bet your arse she rapid charges too, Oh imagine the joys of been a multimillionaire.

Due to roll off the production line in 2 months and the only images of it are computer renderings? Seems unusual. They should have had pre-production prototypes for a long while by now.

Such a shame. The original Fisker was one of most beautiful cars ever made. it's in the same class as Jag E types, Bugatti Type 57 Atlantics, Ferrari 250 GTO Californias, and Aston Martin DB9. the latter is no real surprise since Henrik Fisker designed the DB9 as well.

The new car looks like it was styled by Hyundai. Now to be fair, Hyundai has stood the consumer market on it's ear when it made mid sized economy sedans look like something less than totally soul suckingly boring. But they only elevated the standard of automotive design to "Well, i don't want to shoot my self for driving one." The new Fisker looks like it will be at home with the other middle class soul sucking sedans filling the que to drop off the kids at public school.

Back