GTA Zeppelin 2015 Food and Bevie List

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
http://gtaecoflyer.freeforums.org/gta-zeppelin-2015-food-and-bevie-list-t27.html

Google Glass Virtual Tour Lets You See Inside New GTA Zeppelin:
http://www.livescience.com/44718-solar-impulse-virtual-tour-preview.html

Just added magnifying glasses to the gift shop.

BTW... On that GTA Zepp site, I recently posted:
One might think of this website as "design on the fly", or "videogame on steriods/life-sized". One might think "ElectroPunk" (or "steampunk-like".)

(I recently promised somebuddy here I would "dumb down" watt I post on ES, so-as not to "upset" some. But at least I am TRYING to speak the whole truth, and nothing but.)

Ya now... I am trying to convenience approx. 6+ million ppl to chip in (more than 1/2... plus one I guess.) and have an electric passenger vehicle travelling pretty much Everywhere (AT A SLOW SPEEDS PLEASE AT ALL TIMES NEAR ALL... obstructions. OR ANY SPECIES OF PLANT OF ANIMAL.) (Some human anims thrown in there somewhere too.)
CLEAR SAILING PEOPLE. Please?

Anyway... This is just a message left in the Ebiker Nation bottle. If ANYONE aboard that Alt. Planet ES (and all that sneaking around bunch of rabble rousers (sorry he he, some living perhaps dangerously) wants ta own two free tix) if this`er Ambassador Ship comes visiting your own City in 2015 or 2016, if you can honestly say ya like ta ride stink free (and a LOT less HEAT), please sign on as crew, or at least sign on to pick apart my thinking? .
MERCI MON AMI
CHEMISTRY ROCKS.

[youtube]whRxhNWWb8M[/youtube]

Stevil_Knevil said:
Will there be an in-flight performance and snacks?
I like pistachios..
Pistachios now added to list "GTA Zeppelin 2015 Food and Bevie List" thread

Update: Have now added thread re "Clothing Zepp-style": My outfit:
Captainmarvel.jpg

(I tell folks it's from my naughty daze.)

Re that Zepp-style clothing thingee? In that other thread, I just had to say sorry! for getting my pics mixed up:
Lady.png

Sorry! (again)

Furious goings on over at the EcoFlyer/wattEVer (not really, but am continuing to add to that Roman forum thingee re all aspects of pubic (sp?) vehicle design, acquisition, maintence and safety for crew and guests (passengers). Vehicle props, etc. spun via electric motor(s, of course)).

Budgeting/targeting 2015 liftoff.

Fired off first "GTA Zepp News Flyer". Hope nobuddy here on Alt. Planet of ES has any object if I post a cc here!
April 18, 2014
Exec Summary?
MUCH International news about using Alt-Oxygen ships to travel around on Planet Earth of late, above the earth - through most any atmosphere much thinner than our terrortrial travels. (Sp?.. meant to use the word "terrestrial". Hehe.)

In an "eco-friendly" manner. And as always, SLOWER IS SAFER.

AND HYPER EASY to see from the ground. And to view the ground.

To get from A to A (and/or B, C, etc.)

One might see this project as ginormous moving carnival ride. (Well the vehicle. The cargo weight... only "bus sized".)

And urban trails are packed (streets, roads). Some, now waaay too much of the time?

In railway parliance, for 'Local passengers' (much of the time.)

And of course must be a PROFIT GENERATOR for the taxpayer of the GTA.

Which brings us to the tourist (dollars).

"But the City already makes money" from that (convention centers etc).

But the objective here narrows to sightseeing.

And carnival.

And adventure, for many.

Included in the benefits to the Toronto taxpayer, all in Wi-Fi range can see/operate telescopic onboard cameras etc. via internet.

Gift shops with some local made or designed crafted goods.

Anyway. You have found this website. Please view messages here (posts have subjects/threads listed).

Said site is a "work on progress". A time machine. Both history and current situations re the technology of airfare and the traveller. So given this range of over 100 years, incomplete, don't count please!

The object of this exercise is to satisfy a majority of councillors on the city council of Toronto to commit to funds to build and maintain a fleet of public vehicles (one at a time, if one profits, including pays of skipper and crews).

Fair Winds and Smooth Sailing.
L

BUMP Thought I'd try resurrecting this idea (tourist sightseeing via "zeppelin") on a local/popular website "Urban Toronto" here w/airship(s) labelled the "GTA Aeroship":
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/3063-Porter-Airlines-and-Billy-Bishop-%28Island%29-Airport-%28Porter-Toronto-Port-Authority%29/page258

Thing is, my town (city with greater area pop. about 6+ mill. people) has an old/tiny downtown airport left over from training pilots for "the war". But seems it doesn't occur to folks there's money to be made, rather than having a small regional airline using it currently (another airline has just announced plans to end service to/from there). But so far, interest seems "stone cold"? Feel free to jump aboard that site and express your own thoughts on this idea. Please?

Cheers
Lock

Back