Reached a personal goal today and I want to thank ES

Today for the first time in far too many years I saw 199 lbs on the scales. If it wasn't for my ebike making it great fun instead of a scary chore pedaling around my area I really don't think I'd have gotten to this point physically. I feel better than I have in years and at my age that's saying something indeed.

It was Endless Sphere that gave me the knowledge to make my silly dream come true, I learned a great deal from a lot of you, I hate to name names because I'll never remember everyone who contributed to my e-ducation.

Anyhow, thank all of you who stimulated me to keep going when things were looking not so good, I don't post a lot but I read here quite a bit and I feel part of a community genuinely dedicated to helping others.

I only have 30 more lbs to go before I reach my HS graduation weight, with the help of my ebike and ES I'm sure I can do it, I'm pumped indeed.

Wow, I'd love to be within 30 pounds of my high school graduation weight. I got within 40 pounds of it while I was sickest, but that didn't feel good at the time. I was just starving from inability to digest anything. Weighing 115 again would be dumb, I'd look like a concentration camp inmate since I'm 5'-11". But 150 would make it a lot easier to tie a shoe. Right now I'm shooting for 170 pounds by Oct 1. Then a vacation to put it right back. :wink:

I'm very happy though, if riding as much as I can with my illness keeps me below 180. I know those long but easy rides are great for my body, and don't make me sicker. Walking is too high effort unless I walk very slow, and man is that boring! Ride the ebike 20 miles is much more fun.

Congrats Jonathan! May you never know diabetes!

Back