Macro mode

Link

1 MW
Figured out how to work the macro on my camera. Stuff gets really big when you add a magnifying glass to that. You can make some decent pics with just that and a small lamp.

(The actual pics are even bigger, at 3264 x 2448, but this is as big as Photobucket lets me post them without a pro account.)

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

The resistors in this pic are the same size as the average grain of sand.

supermacro.jpg

TylerDurden said:
Zoiks. I can almost see Bush's brain.
:lol:

Yeah, man ! Very nice shots ! I can see your finger print on that dime, I think :wink:

J

If I cannot read chip numbers with by eye, I will photograph the board in macro mode. It works very well for those hard to read numbers! :D Better than squinting!

Yup, I managed to read an unreadable component number like that at some point. It was covered in black coating stuff, with a strong light at jut the right angle and a bit of photoshop tweaking, it came out readable.

Link said:
Figured out how to work the macro on my camera.
Stuff gets really big when you add a magnifying glass to that.
You can make some decent pics with just that and a small lamp.

========================================

Yes, Deafscooter have own High Quailty Stereo MicroScope
from 100X to 1000X with built in Video & Still camera inside
Microscope it for high quailty Inspection from Medical Labs

the still camera inside Microscope is 10 megapixel sensor
Allow Record Pix to SD Card and Video Output to RGB plug

Craig
Deafscootrer

fukme!
After three days of not working, it spent two days in a medicine bag (actually an old tobacco pouch) along with a few crystals, some cat whiskers and sea shells. That got the damn camera functioning again?

I hope the next fix doesn't require a blood sacrifice.

This digital stuff is really beyond me.

EDIT: okay, I was going to post a macro of a wee bud and a silver quarter but the effing shot box didn't work this time. argggggh!

What's the record for a digicam toss?

Deafscooter here, My Stereo Microscope help to see close up image.
:arrow: :arrow: Image from One Dollar " Center of Eye " :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

Craig
Deafscooter

==========================
Custom made Brushes Place under MicroScope on Brushes Inspection for my High Powered Motor

I got the stereo microscope years ago. Its not just for examination; I do fine work, including soldering, under it.

But cameras and displays have moved on. It may now be better to do this sort of work with a camera and a screen.

Nick

Back