Me and Smurf made the news today

Awesome story and cute pooch :D .

Rad trailer; awesome (and fluffy) dog.

I like the trailer--do you have a build thread for it? If not, you should. :)

Also, point that news site to ES; there's a few dog trailers on here, including my four versions (best-built of those four is Yogi's (formerly also Tiny's but she doesn't need it anymore)).

Definitely some cool stuff and good story Ypedal! I didn't know 2 of our North American Moderators are 'Ebike' only guys. Really cool. Speaking of mods, trailers, and mans' best friends: I'm sorry Tiny went to heaven AW ('all dogs go to heaven' imo), but more for you not her (heaven = better place). You have only to let these things make you stronger, same with all life's tough spots.

Peace/love to the brothers and furry friends, past/present/future :D

Thanks guys..

And Amber, :cry: .... loosing a best friend is the hardest thing eve... ... sorry to hear the news.. :cry: ..

Smurf will never replace Sandy, however he does provide endless happy moments and great company to carry the torch... .. like just now, an ambulance went by sirens blaring and he sat there, head high and howled along with it... he cracks me up.. drives me nuts.. makes me laugh, infuriates me ( eating my drywall .... ) and sheds like a monster.. but i love that dog...

Will start a thread on the trailer once i get more work done to it... i find it's far more productive to get work done without stopping every 10 seconds to take pictures and write about it.. so i'll build it, then take a pile of pictures and post about it in one shot .. won't be as detailed but will have all the important parts.

I'm building a bicycle rack for it, as well as a human-passenger seat !

Nice video Ypedal!

Back