Buying forest land, implementing solar

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.
swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 19, 2018 7:12 pm

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/th ... men-or-men

Where to meet people - cool. I liked this...
In this case, however, a bold pick-up attempt and being direct with your interest may help increase your chances of finding a like-minded lover.
Yep, be bold and direct! Leave nothing to question. If a girl isn't responding to you, it might be because she isn't aware of your interest and it helps to state it LOUD AND CLEAR. Nonverbally, I mean... it's among the most effective anyway... Of course, if you have the gift of flattering lips like players and hoes, by all means, use it. lol

User avatar
Dauntless
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 6181
Joined: May 29, 2010 1:49 am
Location: Coordinates: 33°52′48″N 117°55′43″W

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by Dauntless » Jan 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Any sufficiently advanced technology is INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC!
- Arthur C. Clarke

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 19, 2018 7:44 pm

You're a cheatin, lyin, fake, homie hoppin hoe. You used the frock out of me and my time. You enjoyed playing mind games with me while we were together and even after I left you. We never worked out because you are dishonest, selfish, spoiled, disrespectful, deceptive, and you cheat to hold something over the other person head becaue you are in constant fear of being cheated on so you keep side dudes and back up bfs as insurance policies . You want so much attention but you won't show or give affection as much as I will? You tell me that you just don't do that? I give you a frock load of attention and you always end up getting mad about something. you told me you only like doing doggy style with strangers. That's frocking ridiculous. That's not what a real relationship is about. frock buddies don't show each other affection. That's all you're used to though, being a frock girl. You tear me down becauce you don't get your way when you want it? I may have problems but you have just as many, if not more! You're a spoiled little bitch, you're attitude is like dealing with a teenage girl on her period every frocking day because she has some time of ptsd and anger issues. I was a chill ass person before I was around you for too long. Your constant anger, bitching, deceptions, and promiscuous behavior made me frocking insane and furious. I miss holding you and when you were positive and loving but I will never miss being demeaned everyday by a bitch who would rather have her mom take care of her baby everyday and spend your parents money on over expensive restraunt when we could just do shit that costs just a few bucks and still be happy. If you would chill with my and my friends and not hoe around we could have had fun all the time. You made me lose a lot of shit too. You lost items that you can replace. I've lost my sanity and hope in finding a girl who will be honest and not hoe around. If you were unhappy, you should've left me. I would've respected that. The angry person you think I am was just a person you created through your constant negativity making me become even more negative. I asked the universe for help I got you. You helped me for a time being but the lesson in the end was there is no hope and a bullet is the answer. Now I just need to find someone who will sell me frocking gun or find a way to get mine back. So thank you, I need to get the frock out of here.
People who love each other don't go looking for attention from other people, they don't text other people sexual messages or pictures at all, you're just spoiled and selfish.
Anger and pstd issues... hmmm... I wonder if this is any different than the HEB chick? She got angry, it made me horny and I wanted to f her brains out. And, I yelled at her too. And I had absolutely no problem with that dynamic and she didn't seem to have any problems with that dynamic either, lol. I wonder if this so-called bitch is looking for a person like me? lol

I can't stop crying over that moment each time I recount it.
That dramatic expression that immediately came over you, as if by kneejerk instinct, one tinged by sadness, witnessing immense beauty and feeling intense yearning, was so emotional and memorable. A kodak moment in my mind.
"In moments of great overwhelming beauty sometimes we cannot help but feel both a great joy and a great sadness. Why? Because it's as if in that moment our hearts are awakened and we finally feel the full longing we push down deep within ourselves. The longing bursts out because it sees a glimmer and glimpse of what we long for, only to find it not yet fully fulfilled."

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Gathered all the required information, prepared the offers, just need to print them and mail them off and sit and wait. I'll do that tomorrow.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Got the door frame assembled and now it's up, now onto putting up the rest of the wall frames. Then the ceiling joists. Then the sheathing and painting it. Will need to put something over the ceiling sheathing...

Think a tarp would work or some kind of plastic. It's meant to be temporary (Not multi year).

I see how the sheathing adds considerable strength to the frame. The frame as it currently stands is pretty wobbly.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Image

Hey, that happened once at the microcenter store. I wouldn't say I fell in love, but something awfully akin to it. I'd guess I'd call it chemistry. She then chased me and I ran, lol. Almost like the flock of seagulls guy...

got pursued by a girl and ran...

Seems like it's more successful when /I/ am pursuing the girl. It feels ... a lot more comfortable that way.

Jeez, I get so edgy when the girls are eyeing or chasing me...

User avatar
Dauntless
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 6181
Joined: May 29, 2010 1:49 am
Location: Coordinates: 33°52′48″N 117°55′43″W

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by Dauntless » Jan 19, 2018 11:11 pm

swbluto wrote:
Jan 19, 2018 9:47 pm
Gathered all the required information, prepared the offers, just need to print them and mail them off and sit and wait. I'll do that tomorrow.
Offers for what? Mail order bride?

Imagine if you KNEW this H.E.B chick.. Oh, wait, thats what your ARE doing
Any sufficiently advanced technology is INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC!
- Arthur C. Clarke

User avatar
DAND214
1 GW
1 GW
Posts: 3227
Joined: Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Chicagoland nw suburb Mt. Prospect IL. USA

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by DAND214 » Jan 20, 2018 12:45 am

That was great. I'll bet swbluto taught that kid how to do it :lol: :roll: Or better yet he should watch it and learn.

Dan

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 4:20 am

Dauntless wrote:
Jan 19, 2018 11:11 pm
swbluto wrote:
Jan 19, 2018 9:47 pm
Gathered all the required information, prepared the offers, just need to print them and mail them off and sit and wait. I'll do that tomorrow.

Imagine if you KNEW this H.E.B chick.. Oh, wait, thats what your ARE doing
Yes, I see from that guys story that the end-note was par for the course, lol. Being demeaning and extensively flirting with other men. It didn't seem like it'd make sense she was trying to hurt me, but it seems to be standard practice for unknown reasons. Well, actually, I think she was showing there was a threat of her leaving so I shouldn't neglect her and abandon her, in other words, trying to secure commitment. It just had a way of hurting and that guys story makes it seem like her hurting you thru relational aggression of sorts is pretty standard for these hoes. And it's strange, because there doesn't seem to be any kind of plausible recourse, no way really to curtail it. You just really have to hope your girl isn't some kind of bitch, lol.

I'd still take her if I had the chance. The love I had for that girl was so reason-bendingly-distorting in such a powerful way. It doesn't matter how much it hurts... because...



[I like how this song uses words like love, despair and hurt. Because they all seem to go together, lol.]

[This does give insight into those girls who stick around guys that treat them like crap, despite how much it hurts. It's because they love him. Now why do they love him... that's an interesting question...]

Now if she had one child...

Then I'd think she was a hoe, lol. Which was a initial suspicion, just that that would imply a higher level of hoeness, lol. [More promiscuity]

It does seem understandable that the thing that attracted me would be the thing that would hurt me. It just something one would be forced to choose to accept. That affection doesn't know limits, lol.

And new phenomena I've just learned about, Homie hopper.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... e%20hopper

Screws all the friends in a clique.

I thought that's what players tend to do, but I see there's a female analog, homie hopper.

Hoes and players... they seem identical in terms of their sexual behavior and I get the inclination they're pretty horny critters. I think it has less to do with bonding capacity and more to do with being really horny, lol.
Last edited by swbluto on Jan 20, 2018 5:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 4:48 am

DAND214 wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 12:45 am
That was great. I'll bet swbluto taught that kid how to do it :lol: :roll: Or better yet he should watch it and learn.

Dan
I'm doing it my way because it's cheaper. Bare minimum for the bunk neighborhood.

I'll put my monies into good neighborhoods that deserve it.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 5:59 am

http://www.rooshv.com/should-you-marry- ... -the-whore
I wanted to write you a note because you posted a blog about being with a whore or being with a conservative woman.

I know from experience with both that whores are the best. I was married to a conservative woman for four years. I was much like you. I went with a ton of whores who would sleep with me in the first hour of a date. Sometimes we would not even get out of the house for the date we had planned because I had her clothes off already.

I thought to myself, this is not the type of girl to marry. I ended up marrying a very conservative girl. She would do most anything for me and was as sweet as can be. Trouble is I wanted sex all the time and that was something she needed all the planets aligned properly before she could have it. It was ridiculous! We started off having sex a few times a week and I thought, okay I can live with this. Then as we got into our daily routine she got very uptight.If I forgot to take the garbage out she would be saying “I am not in the mood. We need to clean the house. I need you to be more sensitive…” etc, etc, etc. Eventually we went from 3 or 4 times a week to once a week and then once a month and then we went as long as six months. Can you believe that? I cannot even imagine it. I wanted to see what would happen if I did not initiate it. I don’t think she even noticed.

Well, rest assured that relationship ended and sixteen years ago I decided to marry a whore. And, I might add I married one of the biggest whores I could find. My relationship with her is awesome. I swear to you I could call her and tell her to come to my office and blow me and she will without hesitation. We have sex six or seven times a week and often it is her initiating it. She will even and has on occasion been with other men at my request. Yes, this sounds bizarre but after years of begging for it and feeling like it was a reward for good deeds I went a bit crazy but I am glad I did. She literally does what I tell her to do and who I tell her to do.

She would NEVER cheat on me if I preferred it that way but when I tell her to take care of a guy or two or three or actually up to four one time, she will do it without hesitation.

I swear this is true and I can prove it to you. I actually look at my decision to marry her as the single best decision in my life. We have four kids ages 12 to 8 and she is an unbelievable mother. Our kids are very well adjusted. One is gifted and talented. Others are great at sports, dance, etc.

That is it. I say go for the whore.
Supports the way I feel about it.

I would be more inclined to commit myself to a whore than a "conservative girl". [Or, rather, a "sexual girl", not necessarily a promiscuous one. Though, I'm not aware of any sexual girls who aren't at least a little promiscuous, lol. Seems like most sexual girls I've known will seduce the alpha, or yield to him, even if they aren't known to be promiscuous.]

It doesn't sound rational, it's just the way IT FEELS, but this guy's personal experience supports my suspicion. They make for a better sex life, which is crucial in a typical relationship.

And this guy's experience mirrors my own. Clothes off in the first hour of the date because the guy doesn't hide his lust and escalates it as soon as it ramps. And you're dating whores... important step.
Last edited by swbluto on Jan 20, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 6:20 am

https://thesocialman.com/seduce-alpha-female/

Wow, sounds just like the HEB chick.
Have you ever met a girl who was tough as nails, didn’t take any bullshit, and chewed up and spit out the last five guys that approached her?

It’s like they get a kick out of putting guys to the test and seeing how many they can scare off with insults, their domineering personality, and being really hard to get intimate with.
It seemed like we were friends more than any kind of power relationship, but she seemed to get a kick from rejecting the other guys and watching them pant for her, lol. She didn't reject me, but that's because being the lion I was, I didn't give her that choice. lol I went after her with the ferocity of a lion, and she submitted readily to the overwhelming force, like a good lioness.

I think that's partly why she was acted really frustrated when I was leaving, because she found a diamond in the rough [Or she found love?]. It's hard to believe those other guys weren't offering some kind of residence if that's ALL she was really seeking.

Dominating the dominant female, that was so satisfying... lol
To make matters more difficult, these lioness-type women tend to be really, crazy, tongue-hanging-out-of-your-mouth sexy. Of course, what you find attractive is totally subjective, but alpha females have a certain look that’s hard to ignore.
I guess the HEB chick was sexy. It seemed like it was her behavior that was more sexy than her looks, though she didn't look too bad. At times, she looked cute.

Part of me thinks she was, in reality, f'ing hot... but I guess I was distracted by her voice being the first thing I noticed. I have this inkling she was that 1 in 100 girl in terms of looks, though I honestly didn't really notice.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Stopped by the properties for more investigation. Looks like no need for stilts, all pretty flat land. This is great.

And, it looks like the HOA is still active, it just looks like it's been reduced down to the central area judging from the state of the roads (Good roads, crushed concrete). That's also the area I was interested in, so.... lol.

Need to find out who to ask for regulatory approval. No obvious way other than calling a single number that's listed near the station. Want to get plans approved before submitting a property offer, or at least get an inkling of what would pass.

While I would ordinarily be against HOAs, seeing what happens in areas without HOAs in this particular city...

I'M ALL FOR THEM!!!

Maybe Spokane doesn't have bad actors in the country, so no real obvious benefit to a HOA, but there's enough violent law-breaking illegals in Houston to make the HOAs and Gated communities A HUGE INCENTIVE! And the illegals are just about anywhere white people might be.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm

You can't turn a housewife into a hoe. lol

They say you can't turn a hoe into a housewife, but it seems like I'm seeing the opposite tends to be more true in the real world.

(Kind of in the same vein as "work is a curse of the drinking classes.", ironic yet true.)

I thought about the HEB chick experience, and I just kind of thought about it.

She came off like she was a hoe looking for dick.

But, she was also looking for a place, and this didn't become obvious at all until RIGHT when I was leaving when the desperation and urgency was starting to really show, but I really had no idea for what. At the time, I thought she was desperate for some sex, but that confused the hell of me, that concept did not register in mind. Girls desperate for sex. (However, she may have been tempted by what I was offering, the really rough passionate kind. If she was a hoe, she might have noticed that tends to be in rare supply.)

I guess it works out conveniently for hoes. There's plenty of guys willing to give a girl residence in exchange for intimate company, but I'd imagine there's a number of hoes who wouldn't mind a free place in exchange for doing what they love to do anyway, lol.

Anyway, the straight up diagnosis of how that went...

She was horny. And I was too kind of, but not /that/ horny.
She was manipulating me with her seductive tone of voice, approach, etc. which she was really good at making me horny. I think I can just detect a horny chick ("A bitch in heat"), and that makes me horny.
After she made me so horny, I made a move on her.
This is in turn made me and her hornier, lol.
Then it escalated from there, like a chain reaction. We were driving each other hotter and hotter, culminating into what the right situation would've been about ripping clothes off.

I think I'm something of a wolf in real life. I have that lecherous eye, lol. Works well on girls on most girls I'm interested in, but not a few others. Just that those girls fail to reciprocate, so I have nothing to ramp off of UNLIKE the heb chick. She ramped off my flirtations real fast.

I think the petname I use that tends to seduce girls is "girl". It's not babydoll, it's just plain "girl". It's the word I used on the HEB chick, when referring to her, which apparently turned her on. I guess I'm treating them ike sex objects, but whores and many girls DON'T MIND! Many girls don't mind be treated like sex objects by sexy guys, those being guys who are brazen and know what they want and go for it. Now, they don't like it when they're treated that way by unsexy guys... diffident, nervous guys who pussy around with the girl.

User avatar
DAND214
1 GW
1 GW
Posts: 3227
Joined: Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Chicagoland nw suburb Mt. Prospect IL. USA

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by DAND214 » Jan 20, 2018 3:03 pm

JUST PAY FOR IT AND GET IT OVER!!!
This thread has repeated it self over and over too many times.
JUST DO IT!.

Dan

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Anyway, I saw that there was likely a minimum square foot.

I'd guess 1000 sq. ft.

Let's say we build a 32x32 single story house. (The kind that minimizes "wall costs", which are the most expensive cost in a home.)

And make the wall height 8 feet high.

So, each side would need 8 4x8s to cover the wall.

That makes for 32 4x8 sheathing.

I'll have like 54 available, lol.

I have plenty of sheathing to get the walls done.

32x32... about 35 more for the roof... I guess I'll need a little more sheathing.

I figure a 1000 square foot house to get the exterior upto code would be like $4000 more.

So it appears I could build a house to meet the minimum requirements.

But then there are the water tap fees...

And who do I contact to get the HOA?

This HOA is so... almost non-existent but it obviously exists given the roads and the water tower.

I guess I need to call that number.

I think I might just give up on the HOA, I figure it'll likely be too expensive with the water tap fees and septic requirements and all the other regulatory crap they'd more than likely enforce. But I should call them just to simply find out...

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm

DAND214 wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 3:03 pm
JUST PAY FOR IT AND GET IT OVER!!!
This thread has repeated it self over and over too many times.
JUST DO IT!.

Dan
I'm not looking for meaningless sex.

But... it's hard to deny she seemed to be something of a prostitute, as ridiculous as that kind of seems.

Maybe all I'm really looking for is a prostitute. *hangs head of shame* lol

No, I don't think that's it... I want the love, the total package. Prostitutes don't offer that.

But do they offer sexual tension? Maybe that's what I'm looking for. Make me feel hot under the collar. That's what most girls here seem to suck at, creating sexual tension. But should I really expect grocery clerks to be creating sexual tension just because the HEB chick did? lol. Maybe my expectations are misplaced, lol.

Maybe that can be found at bars.

THE place for sexual tension is Strip Clubs.

But, the thing, you KNOW they are teases. Some desperate chick act like she's looking for something urgently however... if you have experience in this area... they probably aren't teases, lol. If you don't have experience, like I did, you'd be like "What the hell was that all about?" and be all sorts of confused at first and won't figure it out until like months later, lol.
Eddie
Male term for "Betty". Someone who is attractive, sexy, with tremendous sex appeal. Physical appearance can only be described as "HOT LIKE FIRE!" Uncontrollable vaginal dripping and extreme urge to perform fellatio may occur when confronted with this type of individual.
Interesting, I did say that the HEB chick looked like she really wanted to suck some dick.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 6:05 pm

If the HEB chick was a hoe... I want a hoe. lol

Affectionate.

What my mom definitely isn't.

That affection. And I'm affectionate too (At least towds her), it seemed like we were a perfect match.

It's one reason why I don't like this dog, unlike my dear dear lulubelle pug. He's not affectionate.

However, it spots my assailants well before they approach my RV, which is highly desireable in this neighborhood. So he works for now. He alerts me to them well before they can get within aiming range.

https://thetab.com/uk/leeds/2017/05/12/ ... -hoe-32367

Tousled hair. Hmmm... I did notice her hair was not really straight like the other girls, a little frizzy. I guess maybe it was touseled, which this page says is hoe hair. I just figured it was like my mom's hair, too frizzy to be straightened by ordinary conditioners.

That blond girl in the grapevine mills who definitely attracted my attention, I'd call her a "lazy unkempt cat" in her appearance and manner of walking, who brushed past me trying to attract my attention (Which she did), yes, SHE had tousled hair as well as an unkempt appearance. She felt like some kind of ... i wouldn't say soul mate... but... she looked appealing. That girl was a hoe?

Dang, lol. It's always the hoes, isn't it... oh damn.

Image

See, this is what I think. Most girls DON'T WANT TO BE HOES. Many are hoes because the guys they're around with have unstable economics and so they kicked out unpredictably and often. However, if you give them security and committment, many of them will settle. I think that's what marriage represents really, committment. I wouldn't say it necessarily represents security, but typically the financially secure guys qualifies them as marriageable.

I think that's why you see that black rapper singing a song about "hoes ain't loyal". It's because the blacks of LA rarely have financial security, so the black girls tend to be hoes.

I have a feeling if I offered that HEB residence and sustenance, she'd cease her hoeing days.

But, it's true, if she did take residence at the time... I'd be bankrupt fast and she would've been skipping out and start hoing around again.

So, the next time around, I should be in a better position to end a girl's hoing days. It's just that...

I won't forget that HEB chick. As much as I want to idealize it as "true love" which it really felt like...

I think maybe it just some hot 18 year old using her sexual provocations to create sexual tension, which I then fell in love with and made a bold pickup attempt. She was actually melting into my metaphorical arms right before she yelled [We were drawing closer to each other], which compelled me to make a move. I was like "NOOOO, you're not escaping over something so trivial and irrelevant!".

So, in theory, it's replicable. Though those hot 18 year olds randomly in residence distress are not often seen in public.

That was the first time I ever felt like that for a girl. That was also the first time I ever gazed into a girl's eyes /LIKE THAT/, nuzzled her, roared at her, did the sexy biting lip thing, felt like pulling her hair, snuggling in her hair, and yes. That's also the first time a girl ever turned around to expose her behind to excite me, too. I mean, someone other than my sister, lol (No, my sister didn't excite me like that). She was also doing these provocations to other men, so it wasn't /just for me/.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 7:36 pm

https://genius.com/Ken-blvd-players-and-hoes-lyrics
Say you love me but you can't
But you don't know what it mean
You don't know what it mean
TRUEEEE!!!! You don't know what love really is until it hits, then it's undeniable and you will never forget what it feels like.

It feels deep. If you never felt "deep" before, you just don't know.

With the HEB chick... it was overwhelming. When she yelled, that broke the thermometer and I just couldn't hold back. I had no idea what else I could've done... just leaving would've left me feeling really weird with the unresolved tension. Making that move, however, resolved the tension quite nicely. Although not immediately... eventually. You guys might be like ... "Why did you do that"... well, I think what would've happened...

If I didn't do anything, she would've been mad, and I would've been mad and feeling really weird with the unresolved tension.

Because I did something about it, I acted on it as compelled by instinct, we both left that situation exceptionally happy about us having found love. She had that pleasant glow for a couple of days, as well did I. And we both experienced that sexual pairbond feeling, which was some intense shit in all the effects it had.

So, you see... I maximized the emotional utility.

And, I gave the both of us hope. At that moment, we keenly learned "The other" is out there, you must simply find them.

Granted, this girl might be "using some hapless guy", who never created the feelings for her like I did, so... she's holding out until she finds me or someone like me again. In the meantime, she's just using people all the while she's searching for what she knows what she truly wants, having experienced it once before. True love.

That look that came over her as I gazed into her eyes and our eyes locked.

That was by no means a typical reaction.

That was a special moment that very few people experience or witness.

The moment when someone experiences the happiest moment in their life, and I was there to witness it.

Tinged by sadness and overwhelmed by beauty.

[It was coincidentally at that exact moment, the sexual pairbond was being created in the mind, likely the hippocampus, it crescendoed sharply and searing in the first 3 seconds, coinciding with exact timing of that "happiest life moment" facial expression.]

And I'm still tearing thinking about that moment.

I knew at that moment, that life would never be the same for both of us.

And, it's true. She will never forget, and neither will I.
Last edited by swbluto on Jan 20, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DAND214
1 GW
1 GW
Posts: 3227
Joined: Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Chicagoland nw suburb Mt. Prospect IL. USA

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by DAND214 » Jan 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Go back and count how many time HEB is listed and then try Hoe is.
Then go to Home depot and get one.
Look in the garden dept :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh is the shack done?


Dan

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 8:23 pm

I wonder why I still tear thinking about that instinctive kneejerk reaction-esque happiest life moment facial expression that happened exactly when the eye lock initiated, when the sexual pairbond was seared into the mind?

Was that also my happiest life moment? And that's why.

I don't tear thinking about my other happiest life moments.

So why this one?

I'm going to assume that great sense of loss is still there, and recalling that moment brings up the pairbond that still exists in my mind, which then triggers sadness.

If it still exists in my mind, I guarantee it still exists in her mind.

She's not forgetting.

I don't know how I knew... but I had this inkling by doing what I was doing, I was "marking her" somehow... and turns out I was right and I now know how.

I did not know, however, she was marking me.

For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 8:52 pm

I got the rest of the lumber to create the rest of the wall frames, and it looks like either tomorrow, or the day after (Looks like it's raining some tomorrow), the wall frame will be finished. Then it's time to get the ceiling joists up (Have to get lumber for that), and attach all the sheathing to the walls and ceiling.Then I need to get plastic or a tarp and put it ontop. I might also create a simple frame for the tarp or plastic so it simulates roof pitch.

I'm just trying to get this thing functional at the lowest cost possible, don't care if it looks like a house. The next one, is going to look like a house. A house a girl wouldn't mind living in, and a neighborhood they wouldn't mind living in. Basically, it needs to be suitable for the HEB chick.

swbluto
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 7579
Joined: May 30, 2008 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by swbluto » Jan 20, 2018 9:15 pm

DAND214 wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 8:08 pm
Go back and count how many time HEB is listed and then try Hoe is.
Then go to Home depot and get one.
I think I need to be really looking around on the first of the month for those desperate chicks. :lol:

Need to find the girl who looks a bit edgy and doing provocations. Such was the HEB chick. That seemed kind of unusual honestly when I saw it (When she pushed the boobs into the guy in front of me), I was wondering "What the hell was that about?", I soon found out.... lol. Even then, it took me like 5-6 months to really figure out what was going on, lol.

And natural disasters also seem to make a few pop out.

Attractive girls don't seem to last long here. I see them for a week, and then they're GONE. And they're only mildly attractive to me, most of the time. I imagine they must've had other unsavory interactions with others. Or maybe someone picked them up? Looks like that one girl was willing to come home with me, only problem was, I didn't really "love her", so I cut that conversation short.

Yep, just noticed. Using "girl" seems to spark the interest in those girls, not unlike the player's "babydoll". Just realized it when I did it a second time today, the first time with the heb chick. Think I might get a tinder account and start racking up hoe points, lol.

User avatar
Dauntless
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 6181
Joined: May 29, 2010 1:49 am
Location: Coordinates: 33°52′48″N 117°55′43″W

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by Dauntless » Jan 20, 2018 10:20 pm

swbluto wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm
You can't turn a housewife into a hoe. . .I thought about the HEB chick experience, and I just kind of thought about it.

She came off like she was a hoe looking for dick.

But, she was also looking for a place . . . I guess it works out conveniently for hoes. There's plenty of guys willing to give a girl residence in exchange for intimate company, but I'd imagine there's a number of hoes who wouldn't mind a free place in exchange for doing what they love to do anyway, lol.

I think I'm something of a wolf in real life.
DAND214 wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 3:03 pm
JUST PAY FOR IT AND GET IT OVER!!!
This thread has repeated it self over and over too many times.
JUST DO IT!.

Dan
I'm not looking for meaningless sex.
Meaning you're only TALKING about meaningless sex? I mean I get the part where you're waiting for the meaningless sex to come to you, but that's a form of looking, just not a very effective one.
swbluto wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm
Maybe all I'm really looking for is a prostitute. *hangs head of shame* . . .But do they offer sexual tension? Maybe that's what I'm looking for. . . THE place for sexual tension is Strip Clubs.
Never mind if you hear a word I say. Do you hear a word YOU say?
swbluto wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm
Male term for "Betty". Someone who is attractive, sexy, with tremendous sex appeal. Physical appearance can only be described as "HOT LIKE FIRE!" Uncontrollable vaginal dripping and extreme urge to perform fellatio may occur when confronted with this type of individual.
Archie Bunker term for someone who doesn't think: "MEATHEAD!"
swbluto wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 8:23 pm
I wonder why I still tear thinking about that instinctive kneejerk reaction-esque happiest life moment facial expression that happened exactly when the eye lock initiated, when the sexual pairbond was seared into the mind?
Because a psychosis is stressful.
swbluto wrote:
Jan 20, 2018 8:23 pm
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
And for every nonaction, there's an H.E.B. chick post.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC!
- Arthur C. Clarke

User avatar
DAND214
1 GW
1 GW
Posts: 3227
Joined: Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Chicagoland nw suburb Mt. Prospect IL. USA

Re: Buying forest land, implementing solar

Post by DAND214 » Jan 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Daunt, I hope you didn't count them.

Dan

Post Reply