Ebiker Day ("ED") on Endless Sphere

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
Anybuddy aboard ES NOT like to show off? Hehe...

Last year in Canada we had ED on a Sunday, May 22, 2016

These are "real, life" meets where folks as show up some place. To party. :)

LOTS of nations get to have stuff that's daze off in May of each year. Like the Bank Holiday weekend in Britain? For many it's a chance to BRIDGE... stuff (some Spanish-speaking places). Then ya gotts yer feriados prolongados...

In Canada they celebrate the city I was born in. [burp] Or the birth of an English Queen Alexandrina Victoria (Vic for short). I get that confused. But these daze it's the "May TwoFour Weekend.

The ES Nation of course doesn't have weeks or week ends or "long" multidaze parties. We are UP TWENTY FOUR/ SEVEN. (With no daze off. Usually)

(Q: But when does an Ebiker get to show off???
A: ALL the time)

But we are kinda spread out eh? Across different time zones?

Wanna jam the switchboards instead? Just one moment for a "show of force"?

Ya see... here's the picture... right now as we tap:
ESWhois.jpg

Includes stuff like "Total Members: 30329... and "In total 135 Rabid online..." AND MOST FOLKS EVer 2123 Monday, August 25, 2014 at 3:09 am

Watt's up with THAT?

One theory? On the next ED (Ebiker Day), this coming May 24 (a Wednesday, fer all 24 hours) the ES Nation take these attendance numbers for one 24-hour period and BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER. (Fun expression for a sailor/Viking chap.)

Got it in your calendar YET?

What time zone is that 3am anyways?

Also why was it the most, full moon? hockey game? football game (real football, not soccer)? long weekend?
We need analysis of why this happened. I automatically explain odd happenings on the full moon. Or jokingly, on the full sun, because its always full unless there an eclipse of the heart. Love that song.

Yes I love to edit my posts.