BLAKE'S BUILDS

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.
Cowardlyduck
10 MW
10 MW

BLAKE'S BUILDS

Post by Cowardlyduck » Jul 16, 2017 6:49 am

Hi guy's,

Most of you will know me be my online handle Cowardlyduck, but I'm branching out a bit and starting a new YouTube channel. :)

It's a bit amateurish at this stage, but I ain't gonna get better unless I start somewhere, so here goes. :)

I'll update this thread with new content as I upload it.
I'm also open to constructive criticism...I know the audio is not the best in the intro video above, but I do already have a lapel mic...I just failed to use it on the intro and can't be bothered making it again at this point.

Cheers
High Power LiPo wiring harnesses - 4P - XT90, HXT4mm, 5.5mm. 200Amp+ capable. Global shipping.

Modified Stealth Fighter - Force air cooled Leaf motor @ 5KW, Heat-sinked Adaptto Mini-E. Battery = 20AH, 72V LiPo.
Cowardlyducks - Stealth Fighter Videos

BikeE recumbent commuter - Golden motor, 6Fet Infineon, 20AH 12S LiPo, with on-board solar charging.

BLAKE'S BUILDS - The stuff I make and modify.

Cowardlyduck
10 MW
10 MW

Re: BLAKE'S BUILDS

Post by Cowardlyduck » Aug 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Hi guy's,

So my first video on this channel is finally up.

This is a video of the battery build process for my E-BikeE.

Please excuse the low sound quality. I'm trying to do this on a budget and bought some not so great gear that I'm now trying to make work.

If your interested in all the details of the bike, jump over here to it's thread:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... =6&t=57751

I plan on making another video going through the details of the bike, so stay tuned for that one. :)

Cheers
High Power LiPo wiring harnesses - 4P - XT90, HXT4mm, 5.5mm. 200Amp+ capable. Global shipping.

Modified Stealth Fighter - Force air cooled Leaf motor @ 5KW, Heat-sinked Adaptto Mini-E. Battery = 20AH, 72V LiPo.

BikeE recumbent commuter - Golden motor, 6Fet Infineon, 20AH 12S LiPo, with on-board solar charging.

Cowardlyduck
10 MW
10 MW

Re: BLAKE'S BUILDS

Post by Cowardlyduck » Nov 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi guys,

New video up! This one is about how I made a Billy cart with my kids from an old pram frame.
Enjoy!

Cheers