Unemployed.

dogman dan

1 PW
I no longer work for E-Bikekit.com, Etrike.com.

Nothing dramatic going on, and NOT looking for another job. Jason and I remain friends.

This is just a crazy stressful year, and my energy is still very much limited by the illness. Something had to get scraped off my workload, so it was the online chat job for E-Bikekit. I have been grinding down to zombie status all summer, and nobody needs to have a zombie on the payroll. Not fair to Jason, and it was killing me trying to keep going at the chat job.

Now I can spend what energy I have stressing out on getting my house rebuilt before my insurance provided housing runs out.

At least your family still has it's other income...even if half of it (seems like) goes down the tummies of the dogs. :)

Now you've got more "free time" to finish things up, or nap as needed, though.

I need HELP!
Expired add from Craigslist.
Metal Roof Installer / Roofer (Tonawanda)

● Must be able to work safely.

● Experienced - OR - Have the ability to learn without being taught.

● Able to think, ask questions, read instructions.

● Must be honest, motivated, reliable, enjoy working, and know how to read a tape measure.

● All phases residential construction.

● Paid lunch breaks.

● Work 3 days a week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

● Criminal background check required. If you are a criminal who takes things that don't belong to you? Please don't apply for this job.

● Please call for a telephone interview.
In the past I would get about one call a day when I placed a add. Then my wife could not find her wallet. Fired my assistant. I don't fire people. Just say "I don't need you to work any more and will call you if I need help in the future". Really have no idea what happened to my wife's wallet? She might have left it in a shopping cart at the supermarket? A few months latter wallet came back in the mail missing all the cash. Bills and coins.

The way I fired the suspected wallet theif is I sent him a email saying "My wife can't find her purse and I got to spend a few days helping her replace her license and ID"

Added the [● Criminal background check required....] section. Now I got 3 calls in 30 days. Are all roofers criminals? Was talking to a heating/cooling guy. He said all roofers and painters are thiefs. Had a really good helper but he quit.

Got a empty apartment downstairs. NO SMOKING. DOGS OK as long as they don't chew up the place and have piss poop accidents.
file.php

Interesting note DogmanDan
The domain Etrike.com is up for sale.
e-trike.com goes to a German web space. Too bad I have no clue what Deutschland words mean.

Ah ok etrikekit.com sends you to ebikekit.com
It sure is a quaint website design, simple, I like it.

I mis spelled that name,, Actually its Electrictrike.com. They are selling sun trikes there with hub motors added. The popular sun EZ, some tadpoles, and the Full suspension Fat Tad.

Shit like that mistake every day is a big part of why I just wasn't able to do a good job for Jason anymore. Mentally, I've been a wreck ever since the house burned down.

Naps is what I am needing, not trying to be smart all afternoon.

Income will be tight for two years, if I don't find other, more intermittent work. My wife just retired, she was at the point where she was working a 40 hour week, for 75 dollars more a week take home pay than if she retired. With the house payment and car payment gone now, cash will be about the same, minus my income. In two years she starts social security, and we'll have more cash that we've had since we could afford 300 bucks a week to fly hot air balloons.

So anyway, feeding the dogs is not a burden on our cash. Walking them enough to keep them happy is though. Like when you were in the apartment after your fire, the dogs are not home and happy in a big yard till we get our house back.

Back