I am back AF

Dee Jay

100 kW
sup guys! it's been a friggin while! i'm going to start the next phase of my Precious Cargo Bike soon which is to electrify it.

but I also have other fun electronic projects that I wanna show you guys and I have many questions that I think you'll find interesting so stand by to stand by :mrgreen:

Welcome back, but your message seems more suited to this place:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/endless.sphere/

Hey DrunkSkunk!

Aquaponics, actually. I moved to another apartment with a rooftop yard and I was excited to start a larger aquaponics garden. Unfortunately, this yard has tiny red mites, spider mites maybe, and other flea-like bugs that destroy the moringa at the roots so I haven’t been able to get my system going for the past 3 years! They only appear during the summer.
So this past summer I decided to try growing indoors and it was going pretty good until yet another pest appeared and devoured the moringa leaves. They are so tiny and translucent you could barely see them with naked eyes. They transmute to tiny flies that land on non infested moringa sprouts, lay the maggots and the cycle starts again. I bought a USB microscope and it is still difficult to see them unless they crawl around. GRRR!

How about yourself, how are your projects? You must’ve had lots since the last time I was here.

I still have forty four A123 M1 cells and they’ve held charge after 6 or 7 years of storage (hot and cold). I don’t think I’ll convert the PCB to recumbent because it serves well as a grocery getter, plus Japanese people love that bike, specially the elderly. I’m building a 20” recumbent atm

Been a while since ive saw that avatar :D ,interested in seeing if those a123s still hold there ah well.

Hi Dee Jay, greetings! Yeah, that's a cool avatar!

Aquaponics and cargo bikes are two of my own newer interests. I can't wait to do an small indoor system for year round veggies and fish. I'm thinking maybe just 9-12 fish capacity for roughly one a month in grocery supplementation.
Cargo bikes- I just finished my first (a 'phatgoose'), with racks, packs, and optional front and rear panniers; but the real 'cargo' additional will be some sort of versatile trailer for heavy or bulky things. Hopefully to use on any bike?

nutspecial said:
Lol I'd ignore him/ t h e m. seems like an i q of two most of the posts.
-Try google before everybody reading thinks you're a dumbass, or more likely some dumbass fractal personality- that's against the rules and plain stupid besides that hahah

And he wonders why they move him to Toxic. Isn't it great that he sounds like THAT when he's on the attack? OP is an Action Figure in comparison. I doubt he's back from Afghanistan, though.

McLaren-570GT-Feather-Wrap-April-Fools-prank-800x500.jpg

April Fools - I am back April Fools
or it could be Africa - I am back (from) Africa

These are others ones but they do not seem right
Alternate Force
Armour Fraction
As frock

However his profile
Last visited: -

Could be some ban action. Very last post besides this thread,

Topic thread....
Re: A Good water saving Idea
by Dee Jay
Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 am

....5 years ago

markz said:
or it could be Africa - I am back (from) Africa

.af is Afghanistan, Africa is .africa. But if it's Capitalized he could be back from Abercrombie and Fitch.

If he thought we were Borg he might be letting us know he was assimilated before.

My first instinct is always to think auto focus. But dang, I turn that off if at all possible.

What are the facts? Or what is the most factual info pertaining to this? Don't bother ME with anything less, please?

Also, pertaining to D's last post, who is 'the nut'? Cuz that's kinda name calling lol and I'll defend that even if it wasn't me (just not as hard).

No 'one' is a 'nut' . . . except an actual nut. Fact.

And even those we might not could be too sure of. To be proper/specific/accurate, I would just say nuts are the most nutty thing I know of. But they are other things too . . . as is everything else.
(like that they are mostly hard, (and I'm that too sometimes, (that's what she said?)))

Or they have a shell. Which all of us do psychologically

Mostly??

mites, spider mites maybe, and other flea-like bugs that destroy the moringa at the roots so I haven’t been able to get my system going for the past 3 years! They only appear during the summer.
So this past summer I decided to try growing indoors and it was going pretty good until yet another pest appeared and devoured the moringa leaves. They are so tiny and translucent you could barely see them with naked eyes. They transmute to tiny flies that land on non infested moringa sprouts, lay the maggots and the cycle starts again. I bought a USB microscope and it is still difficult to see them unless they crawl around.

All these little crits hate soap bubbles. Any kind. Lemon scent is my favorite. They drown it it. Have fun playing in the bubble bath. :lol:

Back