controller wiring

77giampiero

1 µW
hello to everyone, thanks for the hospitality!
I have this controller and I want to use it only using the accelerator (throttle)
I only have a problem since I do not have the wiring connection draw, which of these wires do I use to "turn on" the controller?
thank you
Giampiero

Attachments

• IMG_20171126_150513.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 52
In many cases it is a single red wire (possibly the wire with no terminal in your photo) that can be connected to battery positive through a switch that will turn the controller on.

Try the red wire with its end stripped showing bare wire near the middle, then try the red wire to the far left with the lug (or loop) connector.

What is the green wire, with the green connector housing, I have similar on my hksunwin controller.

Hwy89 said:
In many cases it is a single red wire (possibly the wire with no terminal in your photo) that can be connected to battery positive through a switch that will turn the controller on.

Ok I try doing some attempts, I'll let you know just done.
meanwhile, thank you very much

markz said:
Try the red wire with its end stripped showing bare wire near the middle, then try the red wire to the far left with the lug (or loop) connector.

What is the green wire, with the green connector housing, I have similar on my hksunwin controller.

thanks also to you, I will try doing some attempts, I'll let you know just done.
many thanks
Giampiero

Back