Dual front brake disc?

rg12

100 kW
Hey Guys,

I have this DNM fork that enable me to mount a caliper on the side I want, meaning I can mount two calipers, so I thought about the dream of the double disc thing.
The front hub with the double disc mount exist so I just need to look for it.
What I have left to solve is some kind of a Y adapter to split the hose to two calipers and also I need to know if I need some kind of a reversed caliper or I can just use a rear caliper in the front?

Alan B said:
There are trike hydraulic brake setups that already come with all the right stuff. I have use a couple different ones on the Borg, described in that thread linked in my signature. It also uses DNM forks.

Just looked for trike dual brakes or anything that may be close to that but no success.
I checked your borg thread and it didn't have any information about reversed second caliper or a way to control two calipers with one lever.

Really? As I said, and is covered in the thread (page 33 for the upgrade), I bought Trike brake sets, and they come with both front calipers, hoses with the Y already installed and already filled with fluid. Bolt on job. On the Volcano DNM Forks two mirrored calipers are required, so I purchased this type. One from Gatorbrakes, and later I replaced it with a set of Tektro Auriga trike Ebrakes, they have a parking lock and the switch to actuate the motor cutoff built into the handlebar lever.

Thanks alot, so the best bang for the buck (available from only one website) is the Auriga Twin for 200 euros.
Will check it out, thanks :)

Let me know if you found that hub, I'm looking for the same thing here. Forks and brakes, easy to find. I've found a hub on some crazy website but it was too expensive for me.. 200 or 300 plus.. :?

Back