Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to EVERYONE at E.S. !!!!!

Leaving out all the other religious holidays, mmm?

ThatsRacist.gif

Alternately, yeah, Merry Christmas, I guess. :p

Ypedal said:
Just me and the dog ( my best friend, for real ) beer in the fridge and red wine on the counter.. wrapping gifts for tomorrow.. oh god.. am i gonna eat like a pig .wooooo..

Happy Dec 24th everyone !!! :mrgreen:
What a coincidence, the cat and I always celebrate Howard Hughes birthday too.

This year we're having boiled potatoes, fried controller and Bushmills.
Cheers!

Happy birthday to
horris
atta
krishna
dionysus
Mithra
Oh the list goes on you can see it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw

Merry Christmas to all -- I agree with that. And by any other name.

May your tires stay plump, and your batteries never tire...

jim

Bah Humbug! My grandchildren call me "Grumpa"! Happy holidays to the rest of ya!
otherDoc

Scrooges, be damned!

Merry Christmas!

And Happy Festivus to the rest of you, too!

And a belated Happy Winter Solstice - with apologies to our friends in the southern hemisphere (who are now experiencing the opposite) - our daily dose of sunlight is on the rise!

Okay, NOW it's actually Christmas. :eek:

Ooog, eating approx. 1/2lb of sugar and probably a bunch of salt then staying up until 7AM...not a good idea...

Plus side is it's raining. :D

Being in the cesspool means never having to be politicaly correct.

Happy Hanuka and even Festivus if that's your choice. OK Happy Holidays too.

Hope everyone can get together with everyone in their families or even their friends this "holiday" season.

Safe flights, safe trips, safe partying safe return. :D

Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone. It's a real privilege to participate in this forum with all of you.

Happy holidays,

John

Hello everyone,
May our motors run endlessly and with high efficiency in the new year. May our controllers never burn up and may our batteries always remain full. No wheelies allowed though. Best wishes everyone.
kenkad

yes Merry Christams and a happy new year All :mrgreen:
im sure 2010 will bring some great new bikes to see.

D

I have enjoyed the short time I have been here and learned much from all of you! Thanks to Matt for introducing me to the KMX trike, LiveForPhysics for making me think outside the box, and methods for ... well ... making me smile at his never-ending assemblage and application of raw power!

How I love this time of year! A Merry Christmas to all, and may you and your family be blessed mightily in the New Year!

Ho, Ho, Ho The BigMoose
DaveSnowMoose.jpg

I put the snow & ice tires on and was going to pull the kids around the baseball field on the sled, but it just started raining...

So we'll stay indoors and play with the Snap Circuits project game. I've got a lot to learn!

Happy Holidays All,

Greg

Back