Golden Motors Canada

adamsavage79

100 W
Has anyone had any problems with Golden Motors Canada or Gary Salo ? So far I'm not having much luck with them on the Customer Service end of things.. I got a Black Pie 5 Vector, and I plugged in the BT Dongle and it doesn't work.. Nothing but a faint green light comes on. The motor itself works just fine, with a bench test (not installed on a frame yet). I opened a ticket, and suggested that I might need to update the controller’s firmware. I got a reply, basically saying to do just that. So I follow the steps in the You Tube Video, and updated the controller.

The Dongle still does not turn blue, nor does it show up under BT devices on either the AP or my phone. It does give me a flashing GREEN light now, which eventually goes to a solid but faint green light. I replied back to the ticket on Friday, but never heard back. I figured because of the weekend, this was likely why. Monday came and went, and still no reply..

I tried calling the "support line" and I get voice mail. I don't get a call back, and still no reply from the ticket. I opened a new ticket, in hope of a flat out exchange of the dongle for the Smart Display. Hope to get somewhere with that...

For a website/brand that is this well known and has such a good rep, this level of Customer Service, or lack of.. Is disappointing. :(

Back