Greeting everyone!

Anomaly

1 mW
Hey everybody long time lurker finally signing up for an account. Just a tech lover who likes a little DIY.

Just wanted to say hey, and thanks for the info I've gained lurking as a guest over the last year or so.

Anomaly said:
Hey everybody long time lurker finally signing up for an account. Just a tech lover who likes a little DIY.

Just wanted to say hey, and thanks for the info I've gained lurking as a guest over the last year or so.

Hey, fellow lurker! :)

Anomaly said:

Justin_Le stated in a video he was in that a lot of DIY'ers will lurk, study and learn for a long time, a year or so, then buy everything. I forget what video it was, perhaps it was the tour of the old GrinTech/www.ebikes.ca location by ElectricBikeReview. I remember this because thats exactly what I did, just because it was over a grand to get the EBIKE GRIN. :lol:

Back