Halo board carbon 2 went in reverse while going forward at 15mph

Ricecake85

1 µW
Well I had an incident today with my halo board (halo board 2 carbon fiber) I was going up hills and the road was roughly paved and all of a sudden my board went into reverse, from what I know the board does not have reverse only braking. because when I got up I tried to ride it and it went backwards. I had to reset the board in order for it to go forward again, has anyone ran into this problem? Please share your experience and let me know what i should do.

Thank you

Ricecake85 said:
Board 2 carbon

Looks coool
https://www.haloboard.com/collections/store/products/haloboard
Halo Board 2 - Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard - Regular price $1,497.00 Sale price $947.00

I dont know much about Radio Controlled ESC's. But I know with ebikes, if you switch the phase wires it goes in reverse.

From my readings, it does regen braking.
Is there damage to the ESC or wiring?

PS - Now I see the Halo Board 2 Carbon in the first post. I hope you edited your first post to include that because otherwise I completely missed that. :lol:

I will fix the title, sorry. The board is brand new. I havent messed with anything. But the manual says at a dead stop i could activate the reverse by pressing down on the joy stick but i tried it and u cant press down on the joy stick. So idk whats going on. I emailed the halo board people but no response yet. We'll see what they have to say about it. Im sure they have something to blame so they dont get the monkey on their back. Ill keep u guys posted. Thank again.

Back