Emojis

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.
Post Reply
User avatar
eee291   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 723
Joined: Nov 05 2015 4:35pm
Location: Austria, Burgenland: Güssing

Emojis

Post by eee291 » Aug 15 2018 1:48pm

Did anyone else notice when you right click in any text field (in Chrome at least) you get an Emoji button.

So now I can spam these things in the Forum:🤐😎😂👎🍕🚲🛴

markz   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6395
Joined: Jan 09 2014 11:38pm
Location: Alberta Canada

Re: Emojis

Post by markz » Aug 16 2018 12:16pm

You are one of those people huh ;)
I got them on the right side in my browser, but I think its more a forum thing then browser.
:mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :!:

BTW
Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 10.

I tend to use them only when I am bored. In texting, its the same way, but I'd say I use them way more online then texting. Its very rare in my texting.

User avatar
eee291   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 723
Joined: Nov 05 2015 4:35pm
Location: Austria, Burgenland: Güssing

Re: Emojis

Post by eee291 » Aug 16 2018 1:31pm

I tend to use them in light hearted texts and online converstions like these.😀

But I was talking about there being more emojis then the forum offers you, and now google made it really easy by adding an emoji button.👌

markz   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6395
Joined: Jan 09 2014 11:38pm
Location: Alberta Canada

Re: Emojis

Post by markz » Aug 16 2018 6:21pm

eee291 wrote:
Aug 16 2018 1:31pm
I tend to use them in light hearted texts and online converstions like these.😀

But I was talking about there being more emojis then the forum offers you, and now google made it really easy by adding an emoji button.👌
The question I am asking is are you a Facebook playa or maybe the type that likes to walk and text. See the "new" trend is to walk and read a physical book. For me I login to fb once a month on a good year, or once every 3-8 months. Texting and walking I dont do, I force myself to stay in one place.

User avatar
eee291   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 723
Joined: Nov 05 2015 4:35pm
Location: Austria, Burgenland: Güssing

Re: Emojis

Post by eee291 » Aug 17 2018 3:02am

I am definitely not a Facebook guy, heck this Forum has me reading and posting the most I ever have in my life!

I barely use my Smartphone, I'm a sit at my PC kinda guy. I listen to music and play video games 90% of my free time and the other 10% I spend here :D

markz   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6395
Joined: Jan 09 2014 11:38pm
Location: Alberta Canada

Re: Emojis

Post by markz » Aug 17 2018 3:12am

eee291 wrote:
Aug 17 2018 3:02am
I am definitely not a Facebook guy, heck this Forum has me reading and posting the most I ever have in my life!

I barely use my Smartphone, I'm a sit at my PC kinda guy. I listen to music and play video games 90% of my free time and the other 10% I spend here :D
Well then, Austria is a great place and yes I have been. Vienna and at that time I didnt realize Danube was really a site to see because I was busy doing THIS but more like "Around the World in 300 Beers" as 80 is for lightweights.

Post Reply