Emojis

eee291

100 kW
Did anyone else notice when you right click in any text field (in Chrome at least) you get an Emoji button.

So now I can spam these things in the Forum:πŸ€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŽπŸ•πŸš²πŸ›΄

You are one of those people huh ;)
I got them on the right side in my browser, but I think its more a forum thing then browser.
:mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :!:

BTW
Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 10.

I tend to use them only when I am bored. In texting, its the same way, but I'd say I use them way more online then texting. Its very rare in my texting.

I tend to use them in light hearted texts and online converstions like these.πŸ˜€

But I was talking about there being more emojis then the forum offers you, and now google made it really easy by adding an emoji button.πŸ‘Œ

eee291 said:
I tend to use them in light hearted texts and online converstions like these.πŸ˜€

But I was talking about there being more emojis then the forum offers you, and now google made it really easy by adding an emoji button.πŸ‘Œ

The question I am asking is are you a Facebook playa or maybe the type that likes to walk and text. See the "new" trend is to walk and read a physical book. For me I login to fb once a month on a good year, or once every 3-8 months. Texting and walking I dont do, I force myself to stay in one place.

I am definitely not a Facebook guy, heck this Forum has me reading and posting the most I ever have in my life!

I barely use my Smartphone, I'm a sit at my PC kinda guy. I listen to music and play video games 90% of my free time and the other 10% I spend here :D

Back