Is this legit tracking or shipping company - www.17track.net/en/

markz

100 TW
Been 3.5 months since ebay purchase

ebay message sent I was courteous and nice, simple english.
response gives me tracking # and a website www.17track.net/en/

Looks dodgy!

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=17track.net
2 posts on search term 17track
Have you tried this tracking site?

http://www.17track.net/en

Like others have said it depends on who they hand it over to when it reach the country destination.

Ok somewhat trustworthy.
I am still hesitant.

So the handover would be
1) Canada Post - Found nothing
2) DHL - Found nothing
3) FedEx - Found nothing
4) ? USPS - Found nothing
5) UPS - Found nothing

Might have to make my first ever refund request.
Something seems dodgy here.
Seller states: Item location: ShenZhen, China
but claims his end see's Lao's as last known location 3 months ago.

Its an 8 quarter item or shall we say 20 dimes, or 40 nickels, pennies are discontinued, 200 pennies though.

Must be taking the really really slow boat from China, or was it Lao's.

I'm betting
it is on, or was on
this p.o.s.
small boat.jpg

or it never left the basement in Lao's or is the basement sweat shop in China.

Oh well, we will just have to wait longer for our pamphlet holder.

When does eBay Money Back Guarantee apply?

You're covered under eBay Money Back Guarantee when:

You don't receive an item

What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?

Under eBay Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.

I am a pretty easy going man who my wife finds handsome as fuuck.
I will be courteous and nice in my response to the Lao's or Chinese man.

I figure this, make it in ebay terms, throw in some factual info, and whatever comes to mind.

Thank you for your quick response to quickly resolve my issue, I checked the tracking number and I could not find any info.
I have read the eBay Money Back Guarantee or similar buyer protection policy, as I have never done this before. Since the order date was Jun 09, 2018 which has now been 3 and a half months, I fully realize and understand it takes time for shipments to travel across the world, I would like to..............[havent decided yet]............

Note how, in nice terms - I am politely giving the seller some fishing string, but also mixing it up a bit stating ebay terminology.
We will see what comes of this, when I decide to get my hard earned $2.00 back by asking for a refund so I can go and buy a McDouble at McPukes.

17 track is a legit website that i used to track my packages all over the world, but you need sometimes to specify from where your packages are coming from.

Imho you should apply the soonest possible for a refund, past 2 months your chances of receiving your package or parcel are below 2%, and this is my personal estimation as a e-shopaholic, beyond 5 weeks i usually apply for a refund.

Back