Bafang SW-900, Error Code 24

Hello everyone, I was curious if anybody could point me in the right direction of what an error code 24 means on the Bafang SW-900 analyst? I have searched far and wide and have only found codes regarding 1-13. The other Bafang code sheets say it is a lighting problem, however I have no lights connected (as I am just testing a jerry rigged throttle on a Bafang hub drive motor.)

SW900 Manual
http://www.boatstogo.com/images/Saturn-Electric-Folding-Bicycle/LCD-Instructions-SW900.pdf

There is no 24 but maybe it means 2 and 4

SW900 Error Codes.jpg

You absolutely sure you have a SW 900 ?
You absolutely sure its says 24 on the display, or is there a space between the two numbers ?

Just seems odd is all.

It definitely reads error 24, and is a SW-900.I tried posting a picture for proof and to mitigate confusion but the file was too large to upload. I've never ran into this error before (as I've worked on E-bikes for 3 years for a manufacture). My hypotheses is that it could have merely been due to that I didn't have the E-brake cut-offs plugged in, as the setup was to test a throttle with the motor in a truing stand. It very well could be that it's a 2 and a 4, but there is no space between the two, but that would make a lot more sense if that was the case. Tried the same system on a full unit and found no errors or problems; so even though its not an issue anymore I'm still curious to what this error was reading for. Thank you for the replies as well!

Could have been anything from a slightly misconnected plug for the display to a slight pressure on the screen.
If its working now, then you are good to go. It is most likely two codes, the only way to know for certain is to make two error codes come up on purpose and see how they are displayed on the screen.

Very good idea! At this point I'm just trying to figure it out for the purpose of taking notes on it. But I will try that; purposely tripping 2 codes to see how they display on the screen. Thank you for the wonderful idea! I'll keep this form posted on the outcome. (Just incase if anyone runs into the same scenario.)

Back