Insurance Problems?

Dauntless

100 TW
https://eapps.naic.org/cis/fileComplaintMap.do

Simply put, I don't receive my homeowners renewal notice. Every year I fight their website to log in and pay, dreaming of the day I would just get the statement in the mail and send a check. Maybe a complaint here will do the trick.

What kind of coverage and rates are they offering?
I need liability and theft coverage and was looking to see how they do ebikes
Thanks

Huh? That's a page on the U.S. government Ombudsman for finding the site for your state to file a complaint. I'm getting good at complaining lately, such crap these bureaucracies are putting me through.

Dauntless said:
file a complaint. I'm getting good at complaining lately, such crap these bureaucracies are putting me through.

The cashier says
"Do you want an email receipt?"

I say
"Whats email?"

Pimply kid proceeds to hit a button on his little dooblydoo and says
"Here is your paper receipt sir"

Itching butt crack as I walk out the sliding door

:lol:

... and they were laughing at you, as you walked out the door.
Insurance is a scam; cover your own liability and theft. The only bigger scam in the world is re-insurance, where you pay brokers etc, full consumer retail rates. Any wealthy person will tell you, if you have to insure it, you cant afford it.

Dauntless said:
https://eapps.naic.org/cis/fileComplaintMap.do

Simply put, I don't receive my homeowners renewal notice. Every year I fight their website to log in and pay, dreaming of the day I would just get the statement in the mail and send a check. Maybe a complaint here will do the trick.

Change vendors, they clearly don't want your business. If they are hard to renew they'll probably be much worse when you need to file a claim.

If your house is paid for, You don't need house insurance. Instead of paying for insurance, save your money so hopefully you can pay to repair is something goes wrong. Me.. I worry more about some faker getting hurt on my property and suing me for a gazillion dollars.

StuRat said:
Insurance is a scam; cover your own liability and theft.

I did marketing communications for an insurance company, reinsurance is quite a gimmick.

So my fire coverage is like 0.3% of what building a new house would cost, it would take over 300 years to balance out the lack of that coverage. At compared to comprehensive on your car nearly everyone has paid more than the value they collect if they do ever collect. Some insurance is better than others.

I can think of a lot of people I need Marty to go pick his butt at for me. My AT&T DSL is out AGAIN, I'm outside a restaurant because their WiFi is better than my phone internet. If it doesn't come back as it sometimes doesn't they're going to GRIPE at me because I don't have fiber optics and I'll laugh at the fool for thinking I'd pay even more for their disfunctional service. The only other landline/interent I know of in this area is Frontier, which was in the news all the time for being really bad like 2 years ago. . . .

Dauntless said:
StuRat said:
Insurance is a scam; cover your own liability and theft.

I did marketing communications for an insurance company, reinsurance is quite a gimmick.

So my fire coverage is like 0.3% of what building a new house would cost, it would take over 300 years to balance out ...

I bet your ' fire coverage' is not available by itself. You need to add-on to an existing home policy. They're scammers. They sit in offices all day, go to meetings, spend their life working out how to scare / trick you out of your cash. I know a few well.

StuRat said:
I bet your ' fire coverage' is not available by itself. You need to add-on to an existing home policy. They're scammers. They sit in offices all day, go to meetings, spend their life working out how to scare / trick you out of your cash. I know a few well.

I meant my total pac is almost 0.3% of what I think building a new house would cost. It's really only about the fire.

Net is working now. I only wanted to test it before I left so I wasn't wondering all day, so here I am getting into things. Router is always the first thing I try, only time it was ever that was when their system was no longer accepting my 6-8 year old router, don't remember exactly how old at the time. AT&T actually had a phone rep laughing at how bad their service was at the time I signed up and was struggling with it.

The plot thickens. First they sent a letter that the case was closed and there's nothing they can do. Today I get a letter and they say they're transferring it to RUS-8175271. So what the hell is THAT? Nothing is coming up in my search.

Back