Stolen black EEB bike Perth Western Australia

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.
1000w   1 kW

1 kW

Stolen black EEB bike Perth Western Australia

Post by 1000w » Nov 20 2018 12:46am

An EEB frame based bike I built was stolen from my friends house on Friday night (16.11.18). The suburb was Coolbinia. WA.
It's a black frame, volcano forks, black 18 Fet Sine wave (Hadron) controller mounted on front of frame. Chrystalyte 4080 rear hub, 14s 14p cell man battery. Red high amp kill switch mounted on top of frame box, twin USB outputs on right side of frame cover. There will be some sort of reward I'm sure.
Cheers.

markz   100 GW

100 GW

Re: Stolen black EEB bike Perth Western Australia

Post by markz » Nov 21 2018 6:48pm

1000w wrote:
Nov 20 2018 12:46am
An EEB frame based bike I built was stolen from my friends house on Friday night (16.11.18). The suburb was Coolbinia. WA.
It's a black frame, volcano forks, black 18 Fet Sine wave (Hadron) controller mounted on front of frame. Chrystalyte 4080 rear hub, 14s 14p cell man battery. Red high amp kill switch mounted on top of frame box, twin USB outputs on right side of frame cover. There will be some sort of reward I'm sure.
Cheers.
Hope you find your ebike.

Do you know what the time frame was or since it was Friday night and all perhaps timeframes were a bit hazy.

Also if you could please give us more insight as to the circumstances of the theft so others can learn how to better protect their belongings.

Where was it locked up?
*Front of house, back of house, garage, balcony

What lock or locks did you use?
*Kryptonite NYC, Generic store brand like MEC/REI type store brands, cable lock the wheels and seat

What did you lock it to?
*A tree, a sign post, a big metal railing, chain link fence grid, knee high fence wire