Ethos of Give and Take

methods

1 GW
I have been participating, on and off, on forums similar to this since before we had digital cameras.

Back then... the world was a different place. Search Engines effectively did not exist and ... the Internet as we know it... did not yet exist.

This was not that long ago.
Anyway...

As things naturally develop different tiers of participation crop up. "Combers" come in to push the data around. Core content creators fall off. The environment evolves.

A core fundamental we should not forget is the cost of content.

Yes
We all post here... giving up valuable information for free

This worked well for a long time
But...

Companies have caught on to this and they are starting to think resources like this are... eh... a resource for them to exploit.

It has always been my opinion that the COST of combing thru all this free information is to CONTRIBUTE.
So...

If you take information then give information.

Dont get all wound up about making the perfect post.
Dont worry about creating true original content
Just... Post something useful please.

I dont mean links to some coupon that is going to expire next week.

Capture the information that we used to get from our elders.... back before the family and community unit was shattered by our culture.

Post something your dad or grandpa or aunt taught you.

Post methods and ways

-methods

As for me?

I have ex-wives and kids and Adult stuff to deal with. If you have ever had lawyers and kids and responsibility you will understand.

I work 10hr days at an EV Startup 6 days a week.
We are in the Bay Area and looking to hire... so if you want to "get some" and you have sKiLLz then contact me directly.

When I am not at work I am busy

Life runs on 10 year chunks once you get older.

-methods

Back