"No recipient defined."

Dauntless

100 TW
That's funny, I was responding to a PM. One that said "Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages."

Was that intended or just a byproduct of a board modification?

Check the profile of the username. If he's recently departed that's one reason you could get that message.

Could be the spooky full moon affect. You know the old myth about how people go crazy when its a full moon, and that weird stuff happens when its a full moon. I used to believe that, but Neil deGrasse Tyson made a great explaination of why that is. Basically he states that its a myth, because the atmosphere buldges, in line with the sun and moon, with the earth rotating around that buldge, hence the tidal affect of water. Humans are mostly water, but there is more force on the head, when you rest your head on a pillow. The human brain is a marvelous organ, so precious it is. It makes sh it up all the time, it fills in the blank so to speak. It is the weakest form of evidence in the scientific community, yet it is the strongest form in the legal system. When something happens, and we look up at the moon and its full, we tend to pay more attention to that, then when there is not a full moon. There is a term for that, I do not think its cognitive bias, but something else. What is my point in all this, I do not know, its just what came to mind. Perhaps your brain is just filling in the blanks, while your head is resting on a pillow.

Dauntless said:
That's funny, I was responding to a PM. One that said "Some users couldn’t be added as they do not have permission to read private messages."

Was that intended or just a byproduct of a board modification?

Looking at this board often comes nowhere near 'Resting on a pillow.' Often more like there's this big wind, water splashes, then a woman's voice asks '. . . .I hear the sound of guns, oh tell me what could it mean . . . ?'

Back