Electric-Commute

LeftieBiker

100 kW
Gee, I wonder where the weak point will prove to be...hmm, no - it can't be the front axle where it attaches to that stoopid monofork...

LeftieBiker said:
Gee, I wonder where the weak point will prove to be...hmm, no - it can't be the front axle where it attaches to that stoopid monofork...

:lol:

Thats when you get artists designing stuff rather then engineers.

Chalo should have some comments on this.

LeftieBiker said:
Given that every car and truck in the world uses a similar axle system - I bet they can make it work.

If it can work on four axles for a 5000 lb car, it can work on one for a 250 lb scooter.

I'm surprised it doesn't appear to be a folder -- most people have embraced the "last mile" idea with regard to auto transportation wherein you need "something" to get you through the last mile of your journey. Presumably, such a device would be in your trunk. Perhaps this is smaller than it looks though.

M

It looks like a folder to me, albeit one with an odd design (which seems to be its reason for existence).

Back