My new hearing aids

markz

100 TW
I got me some new hearing aids, free of course because I am too cheap :lol: 8)
Its a whole new world out there with hearing properly. Lots of times I could not hear people even if they were 4' away from me.
The new fangled technology for hearing aids is Blue Tooth, got them hooked up to my ipod, only thing is the radio does not work because the antenna is the ear buds plugged in. Now if I could buy a personal SiriusXM player I would sign up right away and pay monthly. For now I will just have to upload music to my ipod.

I have the hearing aids with Bluetooth too. My setup in house is internet service provider connected to wireless router. Then cellphone to internet via router. I installed a free FM radio app on the phone. I can listen to music with headphones , or use Bluetooth to hear phone calls , or music through the hearing aids. Away from home I could use the FM radio app , but I would be using up data from my phone plan. Unless free Wi-Fi is available.

Sirius XM subscription can be had with mobile phone/PC play option. You don't need a separate player. I have the service in my cars so added online option to use at home with Alexa and Echo devices. Can also stream to my phone that can connect to bluetooth headphones... and hearing aids.

markz said:
I got me some new hearing aids, free of course because I am too cheap :lol: 8)
Its a whole new world out there with hearing properly. Lots of times I could not hear people even if they were 4' away from me.
The new fangled technology for hearing aids is Blue Tooth, got them hooked up to my ipod, only thing is the radio does not work because the antenna is the ear buds plugged in. Now if I could buy a personal SiriusXM player I would sign up right away and pay monthly. For now I will just have to upload music to my ipod.

Back