Looking to buy a new 3kW (5kW peak) 48V Scooter

General Discussion about large electric scooters and motorcycles and other things with no pedals.

Looking to buy a new 3kW (5kW peak) 48V Scooter

Postby akhilaryan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Hey Guys,

I've built my own battery that I want to test and demonstrate as a potential replacement to high speed electric scooters.
For this I want to test it with a reliable and nasty fast 3kW scooter that runs on 48V.

Need to be shipped to India.
Any recommendations?
akhilaryan
1 µW
1 µW

Re: Looking to buy a new 3kW (5kW peak) 48V Scooter

Postby x.l.r.8 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 am

Building the battery was the easy part. Most progress in escooter bikes come in the high voltage newer offerings, I just got my hands on a daymak em1 and it's not as well built as the emmo/motorino offerings but compared to 3 years ago it's amazing, you battery should be made to fit one of those rather that fit a bike around a battery. You are going to find it difficult to find a scooter with anything more than a 500watt hub, so any new high voltage model, with a motor change should be the first thing you need to do and maybe get a model with a Bluetooth controller, put the phrase wired to make it run in reverse, on the Bluetooth app run the motor in reverse as that's not speed governed and feed the hall sensor wire with 4.8-5v
Turn the speed to 100% and enjoy
Intelligence is distributed nearly evenly, with only the occasional concentration in one person. The total quantity of Intelligence is a constant: as more people come into being, fewer and fewer get a sufficient amount for themselves.
Some say this has already reached homeopathic levels.
x.l.r.8
10 mW
10 mW

Return to E-Scooter and Motorcycle General Discussion