Need help troubleshooting

Rsam

1 µW
Hi guys

I'm new here. Looking for some help please. I'm also new to the electric scooter world. I just bought a new scooter online from a no name company in china; yes yes I know not a super wise decision. But a few friends of mine bought the exact same one and it's been working great for them for several months. Here's the problem. I fully charge the battteries and off I go. At random times, happened twice already, everything will just cut out even though it said I have full battery before it shut down. I can't even get the display to turn back on. I managed to get going on a downhill and I turned the display on and see that the battery indicator was flashing with no bars. I got the scooter home and plugged it in for literally 5 seconds just enough time to get the display on and it showed full battery. I disconnected the charger and it worked fine again. The range is supposed to be about 80-100 kms and I had only done about 7 kms when it decided to disconnect on me. Not sure what is going on but both times I plugged it in for a few seconds and then it worked again and I continued using it the rest of the day. The specs are as follows: 48V 21 ah batt, 500w motor

Any and all help greatly appreciated
Cheers

it looks like a battery problem. if you bought it as new, you should be able to take advantage of the warranty. Let us know, company, model and some more info

Back