Unknown 3 wire connector

I have this connect that i dont think is connected to anything on my electric scooter.

It has a LBMC048122HK2-M6 controller where all the wires goes to.

The connector is at the front of the scooter.

Maybe its for a 3 gear speed selector.

I measure:
black/white - blue/white: 3.15 volt
black/white - yellow/white: 3.27 volt

Can some tell what it might be for?

vga_vax_2019_ledningsnet_6.jpg

My guess is this is for a PAS cadence sensor, which you probably don't need on an e-Scooter anyways.

The connector is at the front of the scooter where the headlight connector etc. is located.

It seems to be for selecting speed.
I can make it have lower and higher top speed by shorting the wires.
But i have no idea if i am doing it correctly.
I cant find a electrical diagram of a 3 speed control so i can see how the connections are made.

If i look in HK2 122.pdf for my controller the three wires are called:
low gear input | 3-gear speed control
high gear input (or button input) | 3-gear speed control
GND

Does "(or button input)" mean that it could be a BOOST button for short term extra speed/better acceleration?
It only seems to change the top speed from what i have tested.

it's normal to have a default setting in program and that the controller switches to low or high setting when low or high pin is connected to ground.
In some controllers there's speed and current setting, in simpler ones only speed setting for the two options. Impossible to say how program logic is built without testing it :D

"or button input" means that if you don't have three speed switch then one switch can be used - logic and function will be the same as for the three speed switch except that only one setting is used instead of two.

What does "(Active low)" mean?
I tried shorting the cruise pin to GND but did not seem to do anything.
I was expecting it to keep the speed when i let go of the throttle.

Back