Mobipus Controller Write Parameter to Controller issue

MarcoDK

1 µW
Hi everyone,
I am working on a Mobipus powered GSX-R project, but project hasn't seen any progress for weeks now, as I can't figure out how to change parameters in the Mobipus Console.
When I "Read from Device" or enter "Parameter version 17", I get back into access mode "Read Only", and can't change parameters. If I change any parameters in for example "Parameter Version 13", I can't press "Write to Device", hence I cannot change any parameters. Password for "Advanced user" doesn't work in Parameter version 17. Also tried different Mobipus Controller versions.
Any advise would make my day and possibly save this controller from being tossed soon :wink:

Here is a video of me trying my best: [youtube]wKaEtG1_2vc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0ch-ldtzVDC_0_-ncMdwn0JqPkl0RVyeWU2van-CELLeV_FE2KKN8tJdA[/youtube]

Here are a also few photos of the project:
hFFKcmJ
FYmth6w

I believe i've read everything available on Mobipus Controllers, but I can't find a simple guide on how to change parameters. It seems to be easy for everyone, so maybe I'm just a dummy :confused:

What does Mobipus support say about it?

(sorry I don't know anything about them, except that the company has been on/off/on/off over the years about even selling them at all, or responding to anyone about purchasing).

I bought it used, so I don't have the option of contacting support. I'm sure some regular user of Mobipus will know and help me at some point :D

Good luck with Mobipus.... Their password system is a huge pain.
I can't remember for sure what were the passwords. Something like "Mobipus" was unlocking the "user Mode" (whatever that was, not sure it will be enough for you but as I recall you would be able to set a few parameters, like throttle, current and some other stuff. Very limited though), but then you had two other levels to mod various settings, and for those you had to ask the Mobipus guys so they would give you a password valid for one hour... Complete nonsense.
That's one of the reason their company isn't stable and will probably go down, the product itself isn't bad, but how they manage it is completely stupid.
Anyway, if you want to get it to work you absolutely need to get in touch with their customer support.

Yea, this limited access thing is such a horrible idea from their part...

I did get distributer level access with password "Mobipus-88888888", but my issue is not getting the access. It is merely to write the changed parameters to the controller.
That is what is very frustrating, since it is probably a simple solution!

Just updated to the latest version of Mobipus and now I have full access and the "change mode" button got removed, compared to the dropbox link from ballaratebike's website. Seems like I have full access to all modes. But you better copy a safety of the program before updating it by coping the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobipus Technology folder.

MarcoDK said:
Hi everyone,
I am working on a Mobipus powered GSX-R project, but project hasn't seen any progress for weeks now, as I can't figure out how to change parameters in the Mobipus Console.
When I "Read from Device" or enter "Parameter version 17", I get back into access mode "Read Only", and can't change parameters. If I change any parameters in for example "Parameter Version 13", I can't press "Write to Device", hence I cannot change any parameters. Password for "Advanced user" doesn't work in Parameter version 17. Also tried different Mobipus Controller versions.
Any advise would make my day and possibly save this controller from being tossed soon :wink:

Here is a video of me trying my best: [youtube]wKaEtG1_2vc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0ch-ldtzVDC_0_-ncMdwn0JqPkl0RVyeWU2van-CELLeV_FE2KKN8tJdA[/youtube]

Here are a also few photos of the project:
hFFKcmJ
FYmth6w

I believe i've read everything available on Mobipus Controllers, but I can't find a simple guide on how to change parameters. It seems to be easy for everyone, so maybe I'm just a dummy :confused:

Hey mate try this version out (certified engineer).. Dont know anymore, how I've got this version:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CCXyRKMhMUSnp50LmHDEplS26iklRV1F?usp=sharing

Back