EVT 4000e conversion questions

TheSiege

100 W
Current Specs. 48v Brushed 10in 1500w hub motor with 40ah SLA gets about 15 miles range.I am looking to convert it to brushless hub that can go 10-15mph faster and possibly 5-10 miles further. I do plan on doing the 60v mod, and that might be enough to satisfy her needs. But if not, I would love recommendations to convert to a brushless setup at 48 or 60v. Thanks.

Any ideas on a 10in hub motor that would make this scooter a little more peppier?

Later EVT's were fitted with a brushless motor. As you probably know the EVT's are Taiwanese and the later brushless motor is extremely well made. It is a 6 pole pair motor and the stator is stuffed with copper. Performance capability considerably greater than its 1500 watt rating. If you can find one it would make an easy upgrade but you would need a decent controller to get the best from it.

G'day people's.
Seige, those earlier models were spec'd with 50Ah batteries which would extend your range a bit. There were 2 controllers available for the brushed models; moped ( 50km/h ) and scooter ( 60km/h ). The moped controller has a silver grey main cable while the scooter one has a black main cable.
I've fitted 40Ah LiFe batteries in my 168 & reached 70km range on level road in eco mode but they can't enough current for flat stick acceleration.

Aussie rider.

Back