Sur-ron ASI BAC4000 Eggrider (Asi mode specific settings)

sammydastove

1 µW
Now I don't know if this has been posted anywhere on the the "WWW" if it has I clearly don't know how to work a search engine. So I apologize if this is common knowledge.

I purchased a bac4000 with a 750c screen from Martin @ bull bikes. (Amazing customer support and very patient and honest vendor.)

Very helpful and quick to respond

phone
+38640845585

WhatsApp

https://bull-bikes.si

I later purchased an eggrider v2 from lunacycle not realizing I needed a eggrider specific harness or alter the pinout of existing harness. So back to Martin and he sent me proper harness.

I've read it's plug and play. But information is scarce on these eggrider displays. And also not very positive I like the low profile of it as I ride on the street attempting to look the part as a legal ebike in Canada.

Anyways off topic again adhd. So on litespeedbikes they state that

"once eggrider v2 is connected it requires a remote update of your controller (included with purchase) you will need to have an android device for us to connect to while near your bike powered on with the new setup."

Because for the life of me and scouring the forums I could not get the motor to spin it would just pulse in different degrees of aggressiveness depending on throttle position and power level. I couldn't even find reference to the issue I was facing until I stumbled across litespeeds fine print about remote update.

So back to Martin he remotely teamviews into my ASI and changes a bunch of stuff which I intently take note of.

We get it functioning turn the bike off all of the values default doesn't work again. Try again works then defaults.

So we take a break he's got a business to run no worries i was paying attention I'll keep troubleshooting.

I stumble across the " ASI mode specific settings " in the eggrider app.

Screenshot_20210814-032549.jpg

Now as I said before maybe this is common knowledge but I had no idea the min, maximum range of these values or that they were even the problem. So I replicated the values that we had remotely setup and voila. Problem solved.

Screenshot_20210814-024127.jpg

I hope I didn't disclose some g14 classified trick of the trade but super simple solution to a super simple problem and no information or guidance on the entire world wide web. Just thought this might help out someone else.

Back