Best 125cc and under legal commuter bikes.

Ianhill

1 MW
Tromox ukko, got me very interested its a very nice package nimble and nippy advanced frame and mono swing arm real nice rear hub setup and vector foc mid drive motor with 2 stage reduction and a belt drive, its got a blade battery setup and fast charge ability, front and rear camera with gps alarm and much more, article linked below.

https://thepack.news/ukko-s-from-tromox-guarantees-more-performance-and-fun/

Tromox_sideview_2-1024x683.jpg

They have a mino bike out thats real good quality so this is no nicola they have proven track record and if this is releasing next year im saving my pennys now i want one of these it dont need no modding its complete as is.

Doing a bit more digging its expected February 2022 in europe with a price tag of $7500/€6500 /£5500, does a 80% charge in 40 mins and its a €250 upgrade to add abs to the bike.

Seems a little on the high side but inflation has been heavy lately and its a very well made bike with latest frame techniques good layout and easy to maintain with long service intervals, looking at the shape of the bike its not going to be highly comfortable but it will be very versatile even with the high price for category of bike im very tempted its complete no need to mod in any way.

s-l1600 (14).jpg

Kuberg 120 km, £8500 and its not even road legal, it uses a dana tm4 ipm motor thats a real nice bit of kit but its crazy price puts it on its arse only the rich kids get to play with this toy its nice but not £8500 nice.

The tromox ukko says a top speed of 60mph but gets there in 4.5seconds with only 8kw max either the bike weighs around 70kg, its 8kw is fibs, or the 4.5 seconds is with a 6 stone horse jockey rider.

Back