It is official, my old 2012 ZF9 is now using the SR size 6 controller as well as the 75-7 motor of all 2013+
... Oh.. and with boostpack to bring it to ZF15!
ONe of the most complicated part was to rebuild the DCF file for the controller that match all these parameters together from other DCf files from the 2014 SR, 2012 S with 75-7 motor.
I have used Winmerge and isolated every single variable that a reuncommon to both files from the 2014 SR and 2012 S 75-7.
for exemple, setting the new torque to 180Nm, new max current 660A insteaf of 420, etc
I have preserved all voltage parameters from the 2012 S file to keep all compatible settings that are made for the 66V battery of teh 2012 and have transfered all parametres like torque, current, gain, torque curves etc...
After couple hours i finaly got the file and tested it.... and IT WORKED !!
.. Well with the bike on the stand the rear wheel spin no prob and is very fast!!!.. but not tested yet on the road, it's 1am now and it's -3 degree outdoor with ice on road at some place!!!
I'm watching carefully mother nature predictions so i can test it fully!
btw just by holding the rear brake to apply torque i twisted teh throttle and saw 35.5kW already and was not full torqu and speed yet !! and battery was at 66V...
I call this encouraging!!!!
I have attached the DCF file i rebuilt for you guys!