Blade 04 new to me

xtian999

1 mW
Just picked up a nice blade 04 in almost new condition. Wondering if any other Blade 04 owners out there? Mine needs new batteries, so it is probably getting lipos with a few extra volts. Will post photos soon.

Blade? I'm thinking Fireblade... Is that what you bought?

Yep, that's it. They seen rare enough that I may just keep it stock and put it in mothballs for a few decades.

165 lbs is correct. It is about the same size and weight as a 125cc dirt bike. It is very well built, has good hardware, and simple, stout construction. Have not put new batteries in it, so I don't know how it rides, but it is a serious machine by the looks of it.

Just pulled it out of storage today. Needs new power cells. Was waiting for some inspiration to go for a 72 Volt system and a few other upgrades. May do it before Spring, may sell it, may put it back in storage. Don't know yet...

Moving up to Colorado for the Summer, wondering if I should bring the Blade-04 with me. I never put batteries in it, waiting for prices to come down. Also heard that the hubs are weak and new ones do not exist. Not much extra room in the Airstream for non-working toys. Does anybody else have one of these?

I have one done recently, this:

image%252520%2525282%252529.jpeg

to this:
20150513_165433.jpg

Love the 24inch Contra's...my favourite tire!

So cool. I still have mine in all original condition. never modified it in any way.

Finally picked up some ego 56v batteries for the blade. Look perfect for the job.

Back