Ezip 750 running a ezip 450 controller

Ephit

1 µW
Will this work temp, I need to get around and waiting for my new controller
Or will I blow this one up?

Not sure I understand the question: Is this a scooter or a bike? Probably doesn't make any difference. . . .

So I guess you're saying your 24v30a controller from the 750 watter is toast, leading to an attempt to use the 24v30a controller from a 450 watter. Can anyone guess where I'm going with this?

Just in case you're not sure you believe me, here's pictures at the bottom of the controllers, both for the 750w 660mm wire motor and the 450w 380mm motor. If the controller can provide more than the motor can draw, it's usually not a problem. You'll note the box for the 450w is smaller, fits in a smaller space.

Now there's no proof it'll work just fine, because maybe there's not the identical performance that the numbers would lead you to believe. YOU can be the one to prove it. So if you want to try out your scooter at 36v to go faster, you can get this instead of once of those in the picture.

http://www.monsterscooterparts.com/currie-36-volt-5-pin-controller-throttle.html

php_image.php
php_image.php

Exactly. I'm trying to have my good 450 watt controller on my 750 watt scooter. So far so good. :). I might just leave it until it blows and get a 36 volt controller

Back