Evoke electric motorcycle using Hub motor

Doctorbass

100 GW
The EVOKE electric motorcycle using hub motor

I just discovered that new electric motorcycle made in china and using 8kW hub motor and 103V battery.

4944783.jpg

The look is good and power is about 19kW and 7.5kwh battery.

There is two dealers . one in china and one in Europe.

http://www.evokemotorcycles.com/urban-s.html
https://www.facebook.com/evokemotorcycles/info/?tab=page_info

Doc

Where do you see the European dealer?
Has anyone actually tried in of these? Google doesn't actually tell me that much more..

I'll be in Beijing next month, will take it for a ride and share my thoughts!

Travelled to Beijing about a week ago and visited Nathan and Chris at the Evoke office. Unfortunately didnt have a chance to ride the machine..next time! It seems well built and the fellas are working on the cruiser now. Another thing- you don't need plates to ride it around in China, it's classified as an electric scooter (speed limiter inside). Will definitely have a street race with the guys when I finish my project!

Attachments

• Evoke_bj1.jpg
    Evoke_bj1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,707
To bad that you didn't have the chance to try it out.
I still haven't seen any reviews of the bike on the Internet, which is odd since they have been selling it for a while now.

There's quite a lot of reviews on our bike out there already. Unfortunately, they're all in Chinese as we've been expanding in the China region the last year or so.

On another note, we'll begin our expansion into the US market shortly.
We're currently lining up local dealers and distributors for the expansion plan. Interested parties can send an email to contact@evokemotorcycles.com

Could you link some reviews? I'll just run them in google translate.

Just read the news about the Urban S now using Samsung SDI cells instead. This is interesting.
The only thing (not so small unfortunately) keeping me from buying one immediately is the lack of ABS.

I've been keeping my eye on these guys. I love the size of the bike. 19kW is a great small city bike. Simple hubmotor.

The price I saw was kind of high though considering the size of the battery pack, I would rather have a zero, but I'm still rooting for them as well.

The zero is quite a step up in price when you compare the battery size.
The Zero however is equipped with ABS, which halves the possibility of you killing yourself while riding. For a commuter, that would be worth a lot.

Back